This creamy garlic shrimp linguine will be your new favorite pasta recipe! Creamy garlic sauce – need I say more?
Smell this amazing creamy garlic shrimp linguine and drool! It’s so smooth, so rich, so creamy, so garlicky and so delicious! You just can’t help by reach for more and more! Piping hot pasta with creamy garlic sauce is a true comfort food. So soft, it just coats your tongue and sends you into ecstasy!
This delicious creamy shrimp pasta dish is ready in just 15 minutes from start to finish – basically as long as it takes to make a pot of pasta! We are being smart with our time, so we will make the sauce while the pasta is cooking :) Time is money! Quick and easy recipes like this are a lifesaver for busy people. This is perfect for a crazy weeknight! All you need is a pot of creamy garlic shrimp pasta with a glass of wine to relax after “one of those” days!
Not only does this creamy garlic pasta make a perfect weeknight dinner, but it’s also amazing to serve to company! Seafood pasta sounds and looks fancy, nobody’s gonna know it’s so effortless to make :) Your guests will devour it!
This recipe uses common ingredients and is pretty economical for a seafood dish. You need a bag of frozen shrimp, a package of linguine pasta, heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, fresh garlic, olive oil and seasonings – that’s it! You can also use another kind of pasta instead of linguine if you’d like – spaghetti or even the short pasta – no matter what the shape of your pasta is, you just can’t go wrong with the creamy garlic shrimp sauce!
- 1 lb frozen cooked shrimp, tail-off, thawed
- 1 lb linguine pasta
- ½ tbsp olive oil
- 1½ cup heavy cream
- ½ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- ¼ tsp Italian seasoning
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta in a pot of salted water according to package directions.
- While the pasta is cooking, heat the oil in another pot over medium-high heat. Add garlic and cook, stirring, for 30 seconds. Add the shrimp and cook, stirring, for 1 minute.
- Add the heavy cream, Parmesan cheese, ½ tsp salt, ¼ tsp pepper and Italian seasoning to the shrimp and cook, stirring, until the cream begins to simmer. Remove from heat.
- When the pasta finishes cooking, drain it and return to pot. Add the shrimp mixture to the pasta and stir until everything is mixed together and the pasta is coated with creamy garlic sauce.