This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you love cheese, tacos and pasta, you will go crazy for this cheesy taco pasta! This amazing one-pot pasta is so easy to make and is truly mouthwatering!
I love one-pot pastas! This is a perfect way to get dinner on the table in less than 30 minutes from start to finish! Best of all, there is only one pot to wash!
This cheesy taco pasta is a true comfort food. Pasta is simmered together in one pot with ground meat, taco seasoning and salsa – yummy! All these taco flavors permeate the pasta as it cooks together in one pot. Finally, a whole package of shredded cheese is stirred into the pasta as it melts away!
This one-pot taco pasta recipe is so simple and easy to make and tastes so good! So down-to-earth delicious and really hits the spot!
How To Make One-Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta
Step 1: Brown the ground meat in a pot.
Step 2: Add pasta, salsa and water.
Step 3: Bring to boil, then cover and simmer for 10 minutes (or until pasta is cooked).
Step 4: Stir In The Shredded Cheese
Enjoy this amazing cheesy one-pot taco pasta! YUM!
If you like this one-pot cheesy taco pasta, you will also love these easy recipes:
One-Pot Cheesy Sausage Pasta – if you are a fan of cheesy taco, you’ll surely love cheesy sausage :) Just another epic one-pot pasta dish for cheese lovers!
Homemade Taco Seasoning – once you try making your own taco seasoning, you’ll never want to eat store-bought! Homemade taco spice is so much more potent and flavorful! Perfect to use in this cheesy taco pasta!
Oven Baked Tacos – perfect way to serve tacos for a crowd! Tacos are baked to perfection in a casserole dish, pre-assembled and ready to be eaten!
Taco Salad With Homemade Taco Shell Bowls – these crispy homemade tortilla bowls are amazing! Perfect way to serve taco salad!
Mexican Fajitas Pasta – another pasta recipe with a Mexican flair! If you love taco pasta, you will love this fajitas pasta!
One Pot Cheesy Taco Pasta Recipe
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 1 tsp oil
- 1 packet 2 tbsp taco seasoning
- 1 jar 15 oz medium salsa
- 1 lb rotini or penne pasta
- 3 cups water
- 1 package 8 oz shredded taco cheese
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a pot over medium-high heat. Add ground beef or turkey and taco seasoning and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until cooked through.
- Add water, salsa and pasta to the pot with the cooked ground meat and mix everything. Bring the mixture to a boil, then stir, cover and reduce heat to simmer.
- Cook for 10 minutes or until pasta is cooked. If more water is needed, add more water (1/2 cup at a time).
- When the pasta is cooked, stir in the shredded cheese. Add salt and pepper to taste.