Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These keto shrimp fajitas are amazing! Baked in the oven on a sheet pan and ready in 15 minutes!
Look at these mouthwatering shrimp fajitas! Seasoned with Taco seasoning and baked on a sheet pan to perfection, these keto shrimp fajitas just want to jump into your mouth!
Shrimp Fajitas Without Tortillas
What makes shrimp fajitas keto? Don’t use tortillas to eat them :) Shrimp fajitas themselves are naturally low carb as they only contain shrimp and vegetables. The unwanted carbs are added by the corn or flour tortillas that people use to eat fajitas with.
Don’t want extra carbs? Eat these sheet pan shrimp fajitas without tortillas! The fajitas taste amazing on their own, eaten with a fork. If you want something to wrap and hold the fajitas, use the romaine lettuce leaves to make a shrimp fajita wrap (see my recipe for taco turkey lettuce wraps for another awesome keto wrap idea).
Nutrition Facts For Shrimp Fajitas Without Tortillas: 263 calories, 6 grams of carbs, 35 grams of protein, 9 grams of fat per serving.
What Goes With Shrimp Fajitas?
You can enjoy these shrimp fajitas with Mexican-themed low carb fixings for an epic keto meal. Here are some ideas:
- Shredded Cheese
- Sour Cream
- Award Winning Guacamole
- Mexican Pico De Gallo
How To Make Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
Making these sheet pan shrimp fajitas is super easy. To keep things simple, I just use a very generous amount of Taco seasoning to season the fajitas (and if you want to take it a step further, check out my recipe for a killer homemade taco seasoning).
Toss thawed shrimp, bell pepper slices and onion slices with Taco seasoning, spread it on a baking sheet and bake in preheated 450F oven for 8 minutes, then broil for 3 more minutes for grilled appearance. That’s all there is to it! So simple and delicious!
Shrimp Fajitas Meal Prep
These sheet pan shrimp fajitas are perfect for keto meal prep! Simply divide the fajitas between meal prep containers, and refrigerate for up to 5 days. You can eat shrimp fajitas hot or cold, if you want them hot, simply heat them up in the microwave. You can also freeze cooked shrimp fajitas for up to 6 months and defrost them in refrigerator overnight or microwave when needed.
Other Easy Keto Recipes
If you like these sheet pan shrimp fajitas, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail – this authentic Mexican shrimp cocktail is naturally low carb and is always a party hit!
- Easy Chicken Fajitas – another keto fajitas recipe to add to your collection! So mouthwatering!
- Mexican Scrambled Eggs – start your day with this healthy breakfast Mexican style!
- Egg Roll In A Bowl – another takeout fakeout, this time it’s Chinese :)
- Stuffed Zucchini Boats – they are stuffed with ground beef and melted cheese, so good!
Keto Sheet Pan Shrimp Fajitas
- 1 1/2 lb shrimp peeled and deveined, tail-off, thawed
- 2 bell peppers sliced
- 1 onion sliced
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tbsp Taco seasoning
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put shrimp, bell pepper slices, onion slices in a large bowl. Sprinkle with Taco seasoning and drizzle with olive oil, then toss until combined.
- Put the shrimp, bell pepper slices and onion slices on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Bake in the oven for 8 minutes, then switch the oven to Broil and cook for additional 3 minutes.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!