Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Bites Appetizer (Keto)
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These shrimp avocado cucumber bites are amazing! This is a perfect keto appetizer that will be a hit at your gathering!
Yummy yummy yummy! Seasoned cooked shrimp is placed on top of guacamole layer that’s spread on crunchy cucumber slices! What an awesome bite-sized goodness for you to grab from the party tray!
It tastes just as good as it looks! Shrimp and avocado is such an amazing combo! Freshly made guacamole stands up so nicely to the crispy cucumber crunch! Grab the cucumber slice and taste this awesome seasoned shrimp combined with a smooth guac, with a fresh cucumber finish! How many are you going to eat?
This avocado shrimp cucumber appetizer is so awesome, and the added bonus is that it’s keto and low carb! Such a hit, such a hit! All natural simple goodness, real whole food ingredients that are good for you! It looks so festive and elegant, it would be perfect for any gathering!
How To Make Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Appetizer
Making this healthy keto appetizer is super easy! First, cook the shrimp in a frying pan for 3 minutes with a little olive oil and Taco seasoning. Next, mash the avocado in a bowl and add some lime juice and salt and pepper to taste.
Slice the cucumber and put slices on a serving plate.
Next, spread cucumber slices with mashed avocado.
Finally, put shrimp on top of avocado layer.
This appetizer is best served immediately, so the avocado doesn’t get a chance to brown. I also have a similar recipe of a make-ahead keto cucumber appetizer – check out shrimp cucumber cream cheese bites. Enjoy!
Shrimp Avocado Cucumber Keto Appetizer
- 1 lb large shrimp peeled and deveined, tail off
- 1 large avocado
- 1 English cucumber
- 1 tbsp Taco seasoning
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic minced
- 1/2 lime squeezed
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- If shrimp is frozen, thaw it under cold running water (see how to defrost shrimp quickly).
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add shrimp, garlic and Taco seasoning and stir until combined. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 3 minutes, or until the shrimp is cooked through. Add salt and pepper to taste. Remove cooked shrimp from heat.
- Cut the avocado in half, remove the pit and scoop out the avocado in a bowl. Add lime juice to avocado and mash the avocado with a fork. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Slice the English cucumber and put slices on a plate. Top each cucumber slice with mashed avocado and add shrimp on top.
If you like these shrimp avocado cucumber bites, you will also love these low-carb appetizers:
- Shrimp Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites – swap the avocado with cream cheese for another take on this shrimp and cucumber appetizer!
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail – this authentic Mexican shrimp cocktail is always a hit at the parties! It disappears immediately!
- Smoked Salmon Cream Cheese Cucumber Bites – so yummy, the combo of smoked salmon and cream cheese is epic!
- Bacon Cheddar Dip – this keto bacon dip is so easy to make and is mouthwatering!
- Tomato Mozzarella Skewers – it’s like a Caprese salad on a stick! This is a perfect finger food!
- Bacon Wrapped Asparagus – roasted asparagus inside a crispy bacon, this appetizer is so elegant!
CLICK HERE FOR ALL MY KETO RECIPES >>
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!