Packed with flavor but low in carbs, this Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice recipe is delicious! This recipe isn’t just healthy, it’s tasty and filling, too!
If you are looking for a keto-friendly main dish, this recipe brings together bell peppers, cauliflower rice, and ground beef or turkey to serve up a filling meal. These Low Carb Stuffed Peppers are made in the Instant Pot and stuffed with cauliflower rice, making them easy to prepare, perfectly cooked, and perfect for those following a keto diet. With healthy ingredients like these and the Instant Pot, this recipe is so easy to make and so yummy.
With your Instant Pot, these Keto Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice are done in a flash! This tasty main dish takes just ten minutes of prep time and ten minutes of cook time. That means your Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice are ready to enjoy in just twenty minutes total time. A handful of ingredients, your Instant Pot, and twenty minutes is all it takes to whip up four servings of this nutritious and delicious dish.
How To Make Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers
To prepare this delicious Instant Pot meal, cut off the stems of bell peppers and scoop out the seeds and membranes. Next, pulse the cauliflower in a food processor until it turns into a rice-like texture. Press the Sauté button on the Instant Pot and spray the bottom of the inner pot with cooking spray. Add ground beef or turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for five minutes.
Add in the cauliflower rice, tomato sauce, a half cup of cheese, salt and pepper.
Mix the filling until combined.
Remove the meat mixture from the Instant Pot and wash the inner pot of the Instant Pot. Put the clean inner pot back in the Instant Pot, add water and insert the trivet. Put the meat mixture inside the peppers and put the peppers in the Instant Pot on a trivet. Put the remaining cheese on top of the peppers before closing the Instant Pot.
Turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set the timer to five minutes. When your peppers are done cooking, quick release the steam and carefully remove the stuffed peppers and serve. These delicious Keto Cauliflower Stuffed Peppers are ready to east up fresh out of the Instant Pot!
If you are looking for a healthy and delicious recipe that is good for you and tastes great, try these stuffed peppers. Made in just twenty minutes, these Low Carb Instant Pot Stuffed Peppers with Cauliflower Rice are savory, cheesy, and mouthwatering.
So healthy and delicious, these Instant Pot stuffed peppers are a true comfort food!
Also, check out these Instant Pot Keto dinners:
Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers With Cauliflower Rice
- 4 bell peppers
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 2 cups cauliflower florets
- 4 oz tomato sauce
- 1 cup shredded cheese divided
- 1 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 1 cup water
- Cut off the stem ends of the bell peppers and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- Pulse cauliflower florets in a food processor until they turn into rice-like texture.
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot and spray the bottom of the inner pot with cooking spray. Add ground beef or turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Add cauliflower rice, tomato sauce, 1/2 cup of shredded cheese, salt and pepper and mix until combined.
- Remove the meat mixture from the Instant pot. Wash the inner pot of the Instant Pot.
- Add water to the Instant Pot and insert the trivet. Put the meat mixture inside the peppers, the put the peppers in the Instant Pot on a trivet. Put the remaining 1/2 cup of shredded cheese on top of the peppers.
- Close the Instant Pot and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 5 minutes.
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Carefully remove the stuffed peppers and serve.
If you like these Instant Pot stuffed peppers with cauliflower rice, you will also like these:
- Instant Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Rolls – another perfect one-pot keto dinner!
- Instant Pot Roast Beef – so juicy and tender!
- Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl – tastes like the eggroll without a wrapper!
- Instant Pot Korean Sauna Eggs – if you never heard of these, you need to check it out! This is a perfect keto snack!