This baked stuffed bell pepper halves are amazing! Stuffed with ground turkey and topped with melted cheese, this is a perfect low-carb dinner!
Home cooking that is easy, healthy, and delicious is the best. These Baked Turkey Stuffed Bell Pepper Halves are flavorful but low in carbs, plus they are mouthwatering good.
I love a recipe that is easy to make, nutritious, and tasty. This Keto Stuffed Bell Pepper recipe checks all the boxes. With savory turkey, zesty and sweet bell peppers, shredded cheese, and tomato sauce, this recipe really packs the flavor without too many carbs, too many ingredients, or too much effort. That makes it just about perfect. A main dish that is this perfect is one you will make over and over.
This recipe is as good as it gets. These Baked Turkey Pepper Halves are gluten-free, keto-friendly, and low in carbs. Oh, they are paleo, too. You can’t beat a recipe that hits all those needs! Now add in that these stuffed peppers halved are ready in just thirty total minutes, take only ten minutes of prep time, and taste like a million bucks. See what I am saying? This recipe just can’t be beat!
How To Make Baked Stuffed Pepper Halves
To make this tasty and delicious main dish, preheat your oven and line a baking sheet. Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise and discard the stem. Scoop out the seed and membranes then place the peppers on a plate. Pop them in the microwave on high for five minutes (or until tender).
In the meantime, heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan and add in the ground turkey. Cook the turkey, stirring occasionally, for five minutes. Add in the tomato sauce, salt, pepper, and some of the shredded cheese, mixing until combined.
Put the meat mixture inside each pepper.
Put the stuffed bell pepper halved on a baking sheet then sprinkle the remaining cheese on top before putting the baking sheet in the oven for fifteen minutes.
Once the cheese has melted, these delicious Oven Baked Turkey Stuffed Bell Peppers are ready to enjoy.
Finding a healthy main dish that is full of flavor, but doesn’t require hours in the kitchen, can be a challenge. With this delicious recipe, you can have a mouthwatering dinner that is easy to prepare but tastes exquisite. In under half an hour, you can have Baked Turkey Stuffed Bell Pepper Halves ready for dinner-time. These tasty pepper halves will be a hit with the whole family at dinner-time. You may want to prepare a double batch, everyone is going to want seconds!
Baked Turkey Stuffed Bell Pepper Halves (Keto)
- 2 large bell peppers
- 1 lb ground turkey
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- 8 oz tomato sauce
- 3/4 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- 2 tsp olive oil
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click for more info)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise. Discard the stem and scoop out the seeds and membranes.
- Put bell pepper halves on microwave-safe plate and microwave on High for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Heat olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add ground turkey and cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Add tomato sauce, salt, pepper and 1 1/2 cup shredded cheese and mix until combined.
- Put bell pepper halves on a baking sheet. Put the meat mixture inside the peppers. Sprinkle the remaining shredded cheese on top.
- Put stuffed bell pepper halves in the oven and bake for 15 minutes, or until the cheese is melted.
If you like these easy stuffed peppers, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Instant Pot Keto Stuffed Peppers – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will love using it to make stuffed peppers!
- Oven Roasted Peppers – perfect sheet-pan keto side dish!
- Spicy Chicken Stir Fry With Onions And Peppers – ready in 10 minutes and so full of flavor!
- Turkey Spinach Baked Meatballs – instead of breadcrumbs, these keto meatballs are using spinach!
- Turkey Taco Lettuce Wraps – so easy to make and full of flavor, this is a stable keto meal!