This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Perfectly roasted, healthy, and delicious this air fried zucchini is not only amazing, but it’s also keto, vegan, and gluten-free too! No breading at all! This is one of the best ways to roast sliced zucchini. You are going to love this recipe for air fryer roasted zucchini slices!
Air Fryer Roasted Zucchini Slices – Keto No Breading!
Roasting zucchini in the air fryer is one of my favorite ways to cook fresh zucchini. It’s so easy and the air fryer roasts the zucchini perfectly making it so yummy and tender. All you have to do is add sliced seasoned zucchini to the air fryer, cook for 15 minutes, and then you have a healthy side dish that is both low carb and keto friendly in no time!
And you can use any seasonings you want for this recipe. I like to use salt, pepper, and garlic powder, but you can be as creative as you like. Any seasoning on roasted zucchini is delicious!
How to Make Roasted Zucchini in The Air Fryer
This is one of the easiest air fryer zucchini recipes. You only need a few ingredients and you can use any seasoning combination you like. Here are the ingredients for my version of air fryer roasted zucchini:
- 2 Large Zucchini
- Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder
It really doesn’t get much simpler than that! Right!?! Fresh zucchini, oil, and seasonings. No preservatives, all natural, and healthy!
To begin the recipe, wash the zucchini and cut off the ends. Then cut it into slices and place them into a large bowl. There is no need to peel the zucchini, but you can if you prefer it that way.
Next, drizzle the sliced zucchini with olive oil. You can also use any type of vegetable oil. Then sprinkle the zucchini with salt, pepper, and garlic powder and toss to evenly coat all the slices. Again, you can use any seasonings you like this is just how I like to make my air fried roasted zucchini.
Once the zucchini is done roasting, remove it from the air fryer basket and place it on the serving dish of your choice to enjoy!
This roasted zucchini is fantastic as it is, but to make it extra special you can top it with some parmesan or feta cheese.
How to Store and Use Leftover Air Fryer Roasted Zucchini
Air fried zucchini will keep in the fridge for up to one week when covered or stored in a container. Cooked zucchini does not tend to freeze all that well, but leftovers work great when added to soups and sauces. You could easily add the roasted zucchini to a tomato sauce to make a quick pasta dish.
Air Fryer Roasted Zucchini Variations
In this recipe, I like to keep it simple and use salt, pepper, and garlic powder, but you can add almost any seasoning or herb. To make it more Italian inspired add a little dried basil. If you want it more herby add a combination of thyme, oregano, and parsley. For a Latin flare cumin and oregano are perfect. And to spice it up this cajun spice mix works perfectly. It’s totally up to you!
What to Serve with Air Fried Roasted Zucchini Slices
Zucchini is a very versatile vegetable that makes the perfect side dish to many meals. And when roasted it adds tons of flavor. Here are a few of my favorite main dishes that I like to serve with air fried zucchini slices.
- Breaded Chicken Cutlets In The Air Fryer
- Keto Salmon Slow Baked
- One Pot Cheesy Sausage Penne Pasta
- Baked White Fish with Lemon Garlic Butter
- Homemade Black Bean and Cheese Enchiladas
More Air Fryer Recipes
Cooking in the air fryer is quick and easy! It’s a great way to cook with little to no effort and fun at the same time. These are just a few of my many air fryer recipes for you to try.
- Homemade Meatloaf In The Air Fryer
- Easy Air Fried Frozen French Toast Sticks
- Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
- How To Make Turkey Bacon In The Air Fryer
- Fried Onions In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Roasted Zucchini Slices - Keto No Breading!
- 2 large zucchini
- olive oil or any vegetable oil
- garlic powder
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Large bowl
- Cut off the ends of the zucchini and cut into slices. Then place the slices into a large bowl.
- Drizzle the zucchini slices with olive oil. Now, sprinkle the slices with salt, pepper, and garlic powder. Then toss the zucchini to evenly coat with the seasonings. You can use any seasonings of your choice.
- Pour the seasoned zucchini slices into the air fryer and cook at 400°F for 15 minutes. Halfway through cooking remove the air fryer basket and shake the basket to move the zucchini slices around so that they will evenly cook. Then put the zucchini back into the air fryer and allow it to finish cooking.
- When the zucchini is done cooking remove the air fryer basket and place the roasted zucchini slices on your serving dish to enjoy.
- Frozen Crab Cakes In The Air Fryer
- Apple Cake With Almond Flour- Gluten-Free
- Chicken Tortilla Soup In The Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries
- Air Fryer Zucchini Bread Recipe