Looking for a savory and delicious low-carb side dish that is full of flavor? Look no further than this amazing recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges!
Cabbage is a vegetable many people don’t have much experience whipping up in their own kitchen. Seriously, how many people even eat it outside of the coleslaw? Be prepared to see cabbage in a whole new way once you give these Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges a try! With flavor this incredibly, who wouldn’t become a cabbage fan?
No fancy ingredients necessary and ready in thirty minutes, your taste buds will be dancing after one bite of this side dish. Luckily not only is this recipe delicious, it’s healthy, too! This means there is absolutely no need to stop at just that first delicious bite.
These Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges are great for those on a keto or low-carb diet. Even better, they are vegetarian and gluten-free! If you want to make it vegan, just skip the Parmesan cheese 🙂
Even meeting all these dietary needs, this roasted cabbage is totally tasty. It’s amazing that something this satisfying and delicious is so low in carbs. You’ll be just as shocked when you give it a try.
Beyond tasty, this recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges is so easy! Just a few simple steps and thirty minutes and you can enjoy this scrumptious veggie side loaded with flavor. To start, preheat your oven and line a baking sheet with parchment. Next, cut your cabbage into wedges and place them on a baking sheet. Make sure your cabbage wedges are in a single layer. Brush the cabbage edges with olive oil before sprinkling with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese. Put your wedges on the top shelf and bake for twenty-five minutes. When your timer goes off, this recipe will be ready to serve and totally delightful.
Whether you’re trying cabbage for the first time or it is one of your favorite vegetables, this recipe for Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges is sure to be a new favorite. Combining amazing flavors, this healthy recipe is one that can win over any dinner guest! Don’t let the cabbage scare you off, you’ll be jumping for joy with this fast and delicious side! There is no reason that following a vegetarian, gluten-free or keto diet means you miss out on all the good stuff. This recipe is proof that no one needs to give up on delicious flavor.
If you like these keto Parmesan roasted cabbage wedges, you will also love these keto recipes:
- Roasted Parmesan Zucchini Wedges – yes, same logic and different vegetable! These zucchini fries are one of the most popular recipes on my site and have been shared on Pinterest over 500,000 times!
- Parmesan Crusted Salmon – this roasted salmon looks so impressive, it’s like a king fish! Perfect for entertaining and easy enough for every day!
- Parmesan Pesto Chicken Breast – another twist on Parmesan crusted recipe is to slather is with pesto! So full of flavor!
- Beef and Cabbage Casserole – perfect keto one-dish meal, just assemble this easy casserole and bake in the oven!
- Instant Pot Cabbage and Sausage – just throw the ingredients in the Instant Pot and keto dinner is ready in 15 minutes! Or if you want to make just the cabbage, check out Instant Pot cabbage recipe.
Parmesan Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- 1 head cabbage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- 1/2 tsp Italian herb seasoning
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Cut the cabbage into wedges. Put cabbage wedges on a baking sheet in a single layer.
- Brush the cabbage wedges with olive oil. Sprinkle with garlic powder, salt, pepper, Italian seasoning and Parmesan cheese.
- Put the baking sheet with cabbage wedges in the oven on a top shelf. Bake for 25 minutes.