This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you’re looking for a healthy vegetable side dish to serve for dinner, then these air fryer cabbage wedges are a must! It only takes 5 ingredients to make and it tastes so yummy. You’ll have this veggie dish ready in no time!
Air Fryer Cabbage Wedges
I have to say, I really enjoyed making this cabbage dish. Not only was it so simple to make but it makes for the perfect keto side dish to any meal.
As an added bonus, cabbage is typically inexpensive AND is packed full of heart-protective antioxidants. Plus, it helps reduce inflammation.
So, on top of making a scrumptious meal, you’re helping your body too!
Don’t have an air fryer? That’s okay! You can also use your instant pot to cook cabbage. It won’t be crunchy or roasted BUT it’s just as delicious and you can add it to other dishes like this one with sausage!
If you do want to purchase an air fryer of your own, I highly recommend this model right here. I’ll admit- I use my air fryer several times per week and it has been a lifesaver (and life-changing)!
Ingredients You Will Need To Make Roasted Cabbage Wedges
To make this yummy vegetable dish, you will need these 5 ingredients:
- Small head cabbage
- Olive oil
- Garlic powder
Different Seasonings To Try Out
As for the seasonings, you definitely swap them out. I prefer to keep it simple but sometimes, depending on what kind of cuisine I’m cooking up, I like to change it out. I recently made these parmesan roasted cabbage wedges and it was SO good!
These are some of the seasonings I like to turn to:
- Roasted Garlic
- Spicy Red Pepper Flakes
- Sweet Balsamic Drizzle
- Dijon Mustard
This is your chance to get creative!
How To Roast Cabbage Wedges In The Air Fryer
Before you start cooking anything, make sure to spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
After you wash your cabbage thoroughly, cut the cabbage into wedges (whichever size you prefer) and put them into the air fryer basket in a single layer.
Brush each of the cabbage wedges with some olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper, and garlic powder.
Cook the cabbage in the air fryer at 375 degrees for about 12 minutes.
Carefully remove the roasted cabbage wedges from the air fryer using a spatula or a pair of tongs.
Serve immediately and enjoy!
- Make sure to not overcrowd the air fryer basket. If you really want that delicious roast all over the cabbage wedges, cook them in separate batches.
What To Serve With Roasted Cabbage Wedges
If I’ll be honest, sometimes I’ll just dress a couple of the roasted cabbage wedges as a salad and that’s what we’ll eat for dinner! It’s the perfect option for a light low-carb dinner.
If you want to serve it as a side dish, then I highly recommend some of these dishes listed below. They pair perfectly with the air fried cabbage wedges!
- Air fried BBQ chicken legs
- Baked Greek lemon chicken thighs
- Shrimp and asparagus cooked on a sheet pan
- Instant Pot sausage and potatoes
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air fried cabbage wedges, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some of my current veggie go-to’s:
- Roasted Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Roasted Sweet Potato Fries In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Corn In The Cob In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Roasted Cabbage Wedges
- 1/2 small head cabbage
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- 1/4 tsp garlic powder
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the bottom of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Cut cabbage into wedges and put in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Brush the cabbage wedges with olive oil and sprinkle with salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Cook cabbage in the air fryer at 375F for 12 minutes.
- Carefully remove roasted cabbage wedges from the air fryer using a spatula.