This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Air fryer roasted broccoli is one of the easiest ways to cook this green veggie and ensure it always ends up tasting great! Drizzled with a little bit of olive oil and seasoned lightly, this roasted broccoli recipe is cooked perfectly to give you a great and healthy side dish option.
Healthy Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
Roasted broccoli is a great clean option when it comes to choosing a vegetable to serve with your main dish.
When I say broccoli is healthy, I mean healthy! This green vegetable is full of folate, potassium, fiber, and a bunch of other vitamins that can help you maintain a healthy lifestyle.
Even though this simple broccoli recipe is delicious, you might not always want to eat the same thing. If you are looking for something a little different, take a look at some of these fun flavor profiles:
- Almondine – Top it off with some roasted-sliced-almonds, freshly minced garlic and a little bit of butter.
- Garlic Parmesan – Sprinkle on some bread crumbs, fresh chopped garlic, and freshly grated parmesan cheese.
- Teriyaki – Toss broccoli in some teriyaki sauce, black pepper, and garlic.
- Everything But The Bagel – Lightly season the florets with a dash of Everything But The Bagel seasoning.
Whichever you choose, this roasted broccoli is both versatile and tasty!
Other Ways To Cook Broccoli
It’s okay if you don’t have an air fryer. While I think this is the best way to make it, there are other ways you can enjoy roasted broccoli.
One of my favorite ways (besides the air fryer) to cook broccoli is to roast it in the oven. It’s virtually the same recipe but instead of using an air fryer, you are going to place the broccoli on a sheet pan and into the oven. Follow these instructions to make roasted broccoli in the oven so you can make this yourself!
If you have an instant pot and want to steam your broccoli, I recommend trying this Instant Pot steamed broccoli recipe. It only takes 5 minutes to make.
How To Air Fry Broccoli
Before cooking the broccoli, make sure to take the time to wash each floret thoroughly and pat it dry.
After they have been prepped, cut the broccoli florets into small bite-sized pieces and toss with olive oil, salt, and pepper.
Place the broccoli at the bottom of the air fryer basket and cook at 375°F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes.
What To Serve With Roasted Broccoli
Now that you have this air fryer roasted broccoli recipe, here are a few main dish ideas you could serve with it!
- Instant Pot Chicken Teriyaki
- Shrimp and Spicy Garlic Stir Fry
- Chicken Fried Rice
- Whole Whitefish
- Baked Sausages and Potatoes
I love this roasted broccoli so much that I sometimes like to serve it as a healthy crunchy snack instead of eating a high-fat bag of potato chips!
More Healthy Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this yummy ‘fried’ broccoli recipe, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some of my current veggie go-to’s:
- Roasted Red Bell Peppers In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries With No Breading
- Air Fried Roasted Sweet Potatoes
Air Fryer Roasted Broccoli
- 1 lb broccoli florets
- 2 tbsp olive oil
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 1/4 tsp pepper
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Cut the broccoli florets into bite-sized pieces. Toss broccoli with olive oil, salt and pepper.
- Put broccoli in the air fryer basket and cook at 375F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket every 5 minutes.