This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
And the award for easiest dinner ever goes to this shrimp and broccoli stir-fry! Easy to prepare and full of flavor, this Garlic Shrimp And Broccoli Stir-Fry is so yummy you won’t believe it came from your own kitchen.
Looking for a quick and easy dinner that is perfect for a low-carb and keto diet? No need to keep searching, this Garlic Shrimp And Broccoli Stir-Fry is the answer to all your dinner-time woes!
It can be exhausting trying to stick a low carb diet on busy days. So many of the recipes you find out there require a ton of ingredients and so much prep time. Not the case with this main dish. It is a game changer! You are going make this broccoli, garlic, and shrimp stir-fry every chance you get! Don’t be surprised when it is a weekly menu item in your home.
Made in less than ten minutes on your stovetop, this shrimp stir-fry is about to simplify your dinner-time. Seven minutes is all this tasty dish requires! Bringing together some of my favorite ingredients, this Garlic Shrimp And Broccoli Stir-Fry is so flavorful. The garlic butter sauce in this recipe is to die for. Really. It has so many amazing flavors and textures going on that it is addicting!
How To Make Shrimp And Broccoli Stir Fry
To make this dinner sent from above, melt four tablespoons of butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add in the garlic and red pepper flakes, cooking for twenty seconds. This aroma is going to be stunning. Add in two cups of broccoli florets cut into quarters, stirring until combined.
Cover and cook for three minutes, or until the broccoli is almost cooked through. Add in the shrimp and salt to the frying pan, giving all the ingredients another stir.
Cook for two minutes, or until the shrimp is evenly heated through. Add in more salt if you need it, and voila! Your new favorite dinner is ready to enjoy. Spicy and flavorful, this Garlic Shrimp And Broccoli Stir-Fry couldn’t be much easier.
Whether you are looking for low-carb, gluten-free, or just fast and simple, you are sure to love this Garlic Shrimp And Broccoli Stir-Fry. Even if you aren’t following a keto diet or avoiding gluten, you are going to love this recipe. It is a palate pleaser and healthy to boot! You will clean your plate when this dish for dinner, guaranteed!
Shrimp And Broccoli Spicy Garlic Stir-Fry
- 1 lb frozen cooked peeled and deveined shrimp thawed
- 2 cups broccoli florets cut into quarters
- 4 tbsp butter
- 4 garlic cloves minced
- 1/2 tsp red pepper flakes
- 1/2 tsp salt
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Melt butter in a large non-stick frying pan over medium heat. Add garlic and red pepper flakes and cook for 20 seconds. Add broccoli and stir until combined. Cover and cook for 3 minutes, or until broccoli is almost cooked through.
- Add shrimp and salt to the frying pan and stir until combined. Cook for 2 minutes, or until the shrimp is evenly heated through. Add more salt to taste if needed.
If you like this shrimp and broccoli stir fry, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Spicy Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry – so easy to make and full of flavor, perfect low-carb dinner!
- Instant Pot Shrimp Fajitas – if you are an Instant Pot owner, you will go crazy over this 5-minute dinner recipe!
- Shrimp Cucumber Cream Cheese Bites – perfect keto appetizer for your party!
- Spicy Garlic Shrimp With Olive Oil – another epic shrimp recipe!
- Mexican Shrimp Cocktail – this stuff is so addictive, perfect for any gathering!