This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
I always keep a bag of frozen shrimp and a package of Costco frozen stir-fry vegetables in my freezer. If it’s been a while since you went grocery shopping and it looks like there is nothing to eat in the house, this shrimp and frozen vegetables will save you :)
Shrimp and vegetable stir-fry recipe is very easy to make and very tasty. You just defrost the shrimp and frozen vegetables and stir-fry them with a little oil, then add garlic and soy sauce for extra flavor. If you don’t have garlic and soy sauce, don’t worry – just use salt and your favorite spices.
This easy shrimp stir-fry recipe is a great recipe to know, so you can make an instant dinner without an extra trip to the store!
Easy Shrimp Stir Fry Recipe With Frozen Vegetables
- Thaw the shrimp quickly under cold running water (for detailed instructions, see my page on how to defrost shrimp fast).
- Thaw the frozen vegetables in a microwave - put in a microwave-safe bowl and cook on High for 3 minutes.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add shrimp and vegetables and cook, stirring periodically, for 2 minutes.
- Add minced garlic, pepper and soy sauce and mix. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes.
- Taste the shrimp stir fry to see if it's salty enough. If more salt is needed, add more soy sauce to taste.