This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Bean sprouts are so tasty in stir fries, and they cook in less than a minute. When making a stir-fry, just throw in the bean sprouts in the last minute of cooking – they’ll be a yummy and healthy addition to any stir fry. This stir fry has shrimp, frozen vegetables from a bag and also bean sprouts!
Shrimp And Vegetable Stir Fry Recipe With Bean Sprouts
- 1 lb cooked frozen shrimp, tail-off
- 1 lb frozen vegetables
- 1 package (4 oz) bean sprouts
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/4 tsp pepper
- Defrost shrimp in a colander under cold running water (see details how to thaw frozen shrimp).
- Defrost frozen vegetables in a microwave (microwave them for 5 minutes on a “Defrost” setting or “Low” power) and drain excess water.
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat.
- Add shrimp, vegetables, bean sprouts, minced garlic, soy sauce and pepper. Stir until everything is combined.
- Cook, stirring periodically, for 4 minutes, or until everything is piping hot. If necessary, add more salt and pepper to taste.
Cooking time: 4 minutes
Here are some more pictures of Shrimp Stir Fry With Bean Sprouts:
In this picture, I use 2 frying pan for a double-portion of this shrimp stir fry. Instead of 2 frying pans, you can also use double griddle.
Here’s a picture of shrimp and veggie stir fry with bean sprouts on a plate: