This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These sautéed bean sprouts are amazing and so easy! If you are looking to learn how to cook bean sprouts, this is the easiest way to cook them!
Sautéed Bean Sprouts
This recipe is one of my favorite healthy veggies to cook. It is delicious and I cannot get enough of all the awesome flavor that is packed into this five minute side.
With one bite of these bean sprouts, you will be hooked. Just put oil and raw bean sprouts in a frying pan, add seasonings and they’ll cook to perfection in 5 minutes! You are going to love this easy bean sprout recipe!
Health Benefits of Bean Sprouts
There are a variety of health benefits from eating bean sprouts! Nutrition experts have found that bean sprouts are rich in vitamins, minerals, and anti-oxidants. They provide a good source of vitamin C as well. Bean sprouts even contain protein and fiber so they can fill you up and help with healthy digestion.
I am really loving the combination of flavors in these bean sprouts. The decadent oil, zesty red pepper flakes, and taste of addicting garlic create such an amazing flavor when combined with the crunchy bean sprouts.
How to Cook Bean Sprouts
To make this easy bean sprouts recipe, first wash them in a collander under cold running water.
Next, put your oil in a large non-stick frying pan, then add the washed bean sprouts.
Heat over high heat until the oil starts to sizzle. Add the soy sauce, red pepper flakes, and garlic powder and stir. Lower the heat to medium-high. Continue cooking for 5 minutes, stirring every minute until they are cooked.
I am already hungry thinking about the smell!
This is a recipe you are going to love. It is great on the side of any Asian dish, but could also be paired with so many other meals. You only need five minutes to cook up these delicious Sautéed Bean Sprouts and enjoy a flavorful side. I am sure you’ll adore them as much as I do.
If you like these bean sprouts, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Spicy Garlic Eggplant Slices – these oven roasted eggplant slices are so addictive! Even those who don’t like eggplant devour these!
- Spicy Sesame Cucumber Salad – crunchy cucumber slices marinated in homemade dressing and sprinkled with chili flakes and sesame seeds!
- Sautéed Snow Peas – red pepper flakes and garlic create such an amazing taste when combined with the sweetness of the snow peas!
- Spicy Garlic Sauteed Spinach – this healthy spinach is so delicious in spicy garlic form!
- Spicy Whole Roasted Cauliflower – when rubbed with spices and roasted in the oven, this whole cauliflower looks so impressive and tastes so yummy!
Sautéed Bean Sprouts
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Non-stick Frying pan
- Wash the bean sprouts in a colander under cold running water.
- Add oil to frying pan, then add bean sprouts.
- Turn the burner heat on high.
- Add the soy sauce, garlic powder, and red pepper flakes.
- Stir to combine.
- Wait about 1 minute for oil to simmer and lower heat to medium-high.
- Stir bean sprouts to cook evenly. Continue stirring every minute for about 5 minutes.
- Taste for seasoning and adjust if need be.
- Serve warm and enjoy!