This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Air fryer is great for cooking frozen diced potatoes! Just put potatoes in the air fryer and it will cook them to perfection! Air fried diced potatoes are golden brown, crispy and delicious!
Air Fryer Frozen Diced Potatoes
These frozen diced hashbrowns in the air fryer are a real treat and the ultimate comfort food. These are the perfect side for breakfast or brunch along with some eggs!
I especially love how perfectly crispy they are able to get in the air fryer. There is nothing more disappointing than soggy potatoes!
You can serve these hash browns up with other homemade fast-food favorites, or you could go the healthier route and choose some vegetable sides. Either way, these diced potatoes are very satisfying and cooked to perfection.
My entire family loves them every time I make them!
How To Make Frozen Diced Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Start to make these amazingly easy diced potatoes by first spraying the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. This will guarantee that your potatoes will not end up getting stuck!
Then, fill the basket in an even layer with the hash browns. Try not to overlap too many of the potatoes so they will cook evenly.
Next set the temperature to 400F and the time to 15 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove the basket and pour the potatoes into a large mixing bowl. Now that they are defrosted, you can add a few tablespoons of olive oil to coat the potatoes. Then season with salt and pepper, unless your potatoes are pre-seasoned.
Then return the potatoes to the air fryer basket. Continue cooking for 5 more minutes.
Remove the basket and shake to ensure even browning on all the potatoes. Return air fryer basket and let finish cooking.
The potatoes should be golden brown and crispy when done. You can always cook a few more minutes if you want them to be more well done.
Remove and enjoy!
What To Serve With Crispy Air Fried Diced Potatoes
There are all kinds of delicious things that you can serve with these hash browns! They would be so flavorful and delicious served alongside a condiment, like this homemade BBQ sauce!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe for frozen diced potatoes, you should try these other air fryer recipes. They are all so fast and easy, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries With No Breading
Air Fryer Frozen Diced Potatoes
- 12 oz Frozen Diced Potatoes
- 1 tbsp Olive oil Optional
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking oil spray
- Open the package of potatoes and pour into the basket, trying to fit in a single layer.
- Set temperature to 400F and time to 15 minutes.
- After 5 minutes of cooking, remove the basket and pour the defrosted potatoes into a large mixing bowl.
- Drizzle the potatoes with 1-2 Tbsp olive oil and sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste. (Unless pre-seasoned). Stir.
- Return potatoes to air fryer basket.
- Continue cooking for another 5 minutes. Then remove the basket and shake potatoes for even browning.
- Return basket to air fryer and finish cooking.
- Serve hot and enjoy!