Looking for a healthy keto breakfast to start your day out right? This recipe for Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs is full of incredible flavors and super healthy!
Eggs are a keto breakfast staple. Maybe you are a die-hard omelette eater or love poached eggs. My go-to? Scrambled eggs. As rich in flavor as it is nutrients, this recipe for Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs is a great way to begin your morning. Easy to make, low in carbohydrates, gluten-free, and totally delicious… this recipe is not one to miss out on.
Spinach and feta is a classic combination that never goes out of style. It adds amazing flavor to scrambled eggs and is so healthy. I promise this is going to be your new favorite breakfast. Delicious and protein-rich, these Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs won’t leave you feeling heavy and weighed down. The tasty, fresh ingredients in this recipe keep you full without sacrificing flavor. Bringing together egg, feta cheese, and spinach makes for a rich and decadent flavor.
Perhaps the best thing about this recipe is that it does not complicate your morning. No mess, not fuss with delicious meal! With this recipe for Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs, you don’t need to deal with messy dishes, pots, pans, and utensils. Low clean-up in the morning makes this recipe a sure-fire winner!
I just love these Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs. The have me ready to jump out of bed before my alarm because they are oh-so delicious. Even though this breakfast tastes like it came straight from a a great brunch spot, it is easy to whip up in your own home with no mess. If you’re after a low-carb, gluten-free recipe, this take on scrambled eggs is just what you have been looking for! You’ll love the delicious flavors this healthy recipe brings together!
How To Make Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs
To whip up this delightful breakfast, heat your oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add in the spinach, stirring occasionally for about two minutes (or until wilted).
Next, add in the eggs and feta cheese to the frying pan.
Break the eggs with a spatula and stir until everything is combined.
Cook, stirring, for two minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on top and your breakfast is ready to enjoy. How is that for easy? Give these Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs a try and you will want to enjoy them every morning for a week!
Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs
- 1 cup baby spinach leaves
- 3 eggs
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tsp olive oil
- salt and pepper to taste
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add spinach and cook, stirring occasionally, for 2 minutes, or until wilted.
- Add the eggs and feta cheese to the frying pan. Break the eggs with a spatula and stir until everything is combined. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until the eggs are set. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
See also: how to make an omelette without flipping it.
If you like these spinach feta scrambled eggs, check out my other keto breakfast recipes:
- Keto Ricotta Breakfast Bake – it is so addictive and filling!
- Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – they taste amazing and are low carb and gluten free!
- Keto Greek Yogurt Parfait – just like the Starbucks fruit and yogurt parfait but without added sugar!
- Keto Acai Bowl – this beautiful purple acai bowl can now be yours without the extra carbs!
- Mexican Scrambled Eggs – these spicy exciting scrambled eggs are so full of flavor!