This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
A great salad that is quick, easy, and delicious is a must-have for everyone. Healthy and delicious, this colorful and flavorful Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad is truly a feast!
The bright red of a fresh strawberry against the deep green of spinach will have your mouth watering before your first bite. The bright white feta and purple-red onion only add to this Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad’s appeal. This salad tastes as amazing as it looks. With delicious ingredients, this recipe is easy to prepare and exploding with flavor. I’m enamored by this lovely recipe that combines some of my favorite flavors. The salty decadence of feta and juicy, sweetness of the strawberry mixed with the crisp, zesty onion and rich olive oil makes for a mind-blowing mixture. Even self-proclaimed spinach haters will love this salad, which is as full of nutrients as it is flavor.
This Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad is full of healthy raw ingredients. You’ll want to enjoy this salad again and again. With the vibrant colors and crisp taste, you can bet you’ll return to this recipe repeatedly. Juicy strawberries and fresh spinach are the keys to this salad. Combined with crunchy onions and a dressing made from extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, it is simple and fresh.
The best news is this salad couldn’t be easier to make. You’ll begin by combining olive oil in a cup using a fork. This will be the dressing for your Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad. Place your baby spinach, sliced strawberries, sliced onions, and feta cheese in a large bowl. Pour the dressing you created over the salad and toss it until all the spinach leaves are coated with dressing. That is all there is to making this dreamy salad.
Fresh and fruity, this salad combines so many great flavors. It is truly a memorable dish. It would be great to serve at a party or gathering. You’ll have everyone asking for this Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad recipe following your meal! It would be absolutely refreshing on a summer day and perfect for a group. It would work well as the center of a meal or would be a great side to a delicious chicken or fish dish. Refreshing and sweet while still filling and satisfying, this salad is a favorite for me. I am sure it will quickly become a favorite for you, too.
If you like this Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad, you will also love these easy spinach recipes:
- Spinach Apple Cranberry Salad – another epic spinach salad that everyone loves!
- Spicy Garlic Spinach – ready in 5 minutes and so addictive!
- Lentil Spinach Soup – this healthy soup is so hearty and filling, it’s a complete meal in itself!
- 5 Ingredient Spinach Lasagna – this is the easiest lasagna recipe ever! Perfect for beginners and truly foolproof!
- Turkey Spinach Meatballs – adding spinach to meatballs is a great way to get more spinach in your diet!
Spinach Strawberry Feta Salad
- Put the olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a cup and whisk with a fork to make a dressing.
- Put baby spinach, sliced strawberries, sliced onion and feta cheese crumbles in a large bowl. Pour dressing over the salad and toss until all the spinach leaves are coated with dressing.