Green Beans Tomato Feta Salad Recipe
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Italian green beans, cherry tomato and Feta salad is amazing! So healthy, colorful and full of flavor!
Look at this colorful salad! Red color in cherry tomatoes, green color in green beans, white color in Feta cheese crumbles – what a feast for your eyes and your stomach! This mouthwatering deliciousness is dressed with a homemade dressing of extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar, adding a touch of perfection to this colorful freshness!
This green beans, tomato and Feta salad uses just 5 simple ingredients, and you can guess the first 3 just by the name of the salad :) The ingredients are: (1) green beans, (2) cherry tomatoes, (3) Feta cheese, (4) extra-virgin olive oil and (5) balsamic vinegar. Plus salt and pepper to taste :) Simple everyday ingredients, amazing flavor and this salad is good for you too!
Like the color combo of red, green and white? Check out more salad recipes with these colors: tomato Mozzarella basil salad and strawberry kiwi banana fruit salad :)
Making this Italian green bean salad is really easy. First you need to cook green beans using a method of your choice (the easiest way is to just microwave them for 5 minutes, or if you own an Instant Pot, it’s great for steaming green beans too). Check out my cooking instructions for microwave green beans or Instant Pot green beans.
Once the green beans are cooked, just mixed them with cherry tomato halves and Feta cheese crumbles, then dress with extra-virgin olive oil and balsamic vinegar and add salt and pepper to taste. Delicious!
Another awesome thing about this green bean salad is that it can be made a day or two ahead. The reason why I use cherry tomatoes instead of regular tomatoes in many of my salad recipes is that cherry tomatoes stay fresh longer. Regular tomatoes get mushy pretty quickly, while cherry tomatoes remain tasty even when they are cut in half and refrigerated. I love opening the refrigerator and having this salad waiting for me! So if the recipe portion is too big for you, don’t hesitate to make it all as this salad makes great leftovers!
If you like green beans, tomato and feta salad, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Tomato Cucumber Feta Greek Salad – so yummy, everyone loves a great Greek salad!
- Roasted Beet Salad With Feta Cheese – what a great way to incorporate beets into your diet!
- Raw Zucchini Tomato Salad – yes, you can eat raw zucchini and it tastes great! Super healthy!
- Watermelon Feta Salad – sweet and savory is a great combo! Another yummy salad with feta cheese!
- Corn Tomato Avocado Salad – so colorful, easy and delicious!
Browse loads more unique healthy salads in my salad recipe collection.
Green Beans Tomato Feta Salad
- 1 lb green beans trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes cut in half
- 1/4 cup feta cheese crumbles
- 2 tbsp extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tsp balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put green beans in a microwave-safe bowl and microwave on High for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Put green beans, cherry tomatoes and feta cheese in a salad bowl.
- Pour olive oil and balsamic vinegar in a cup and whisk with a fork until combined to make a dressing.
- Pour the dressing over the green bean mixture and toss until the salad is evenly mixed and coated with dressing.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!