This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
On a keto diet but have muffins on the mind? Are you looking to take a break from the bacon and eggs? You have to give these Keto Blueberry Muffins a shot! Made with almond flour, these muffins keep you on the keto path but taste just as delicious as the muffins you have been stalking at your local bakery.
If you are just dying for a fluffy and delicious muffin but trying to keep it low-carb, you know the struggle can be real! Worry no more, this recipe for Keto Blueberry and Almond Flour Muffins is the answer to all your breakfast woes!
The flavor in these Gluten-Free Keto Muffins is just good as what you can expect from your favorite traditional muffin recipe. These tasty muffins are so easy to make, but allow you to enjoy a sweet breakfast treat without the carb regret. Using almond flour keeps the carbs to a minimum, while the blueberries makes this muffin taste like a classic.
You are going to find it hard to believe these muffins are keto-friendly after the first bite. Trust me when I say they are well worth the five minutes of prep time they require.
This recipe is easy and fast to prepare. With five minutes of prep time and just 25 minutes in the oven, you have warm and tasty muffins to enjoy. Start your morning out right by preheating your oven and line a muffin tin with paper baking cups. Next, whisk the eggs in a bowl, then add yogurt, vanilla, and swerve. Mix these ingredients until combined and add in the almond flour and baking powder. Carefully divide the muffin batter between twelve muffin cups, then put the muffin tin in the oven. These delicious Almond Flour Blueberry Keto Muffins only needs twenty-five minutes to bake and they will be golden brown perfection!
Ready in under half an hour, a dozen of these scrumptious Almond Flour Blueberry Muffins is ready faster that you can say “Blueberry!”. This recipe is so simple and easy to make you won’t even the carbs in a traditional muffin.
This recipe is absolutely delicious and sure to be a hit when family comes by for the holidays. Get that recipe ready, these muffins are going to a new favorite among all your holiday house-guests! They are going to be begging you for your secret!
Also, check these out:
Keto Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a 12-cup muffin tin with paper baking cups.
- Whisk the eggs in the bowl, then add yogurt, vanilla and Swerve and mix until combined. Add almond flour and baking powder and mix until combined. Add the blueberries and carefully stir them in.
- Divide the batter between 12 muffin cups.
- Put the muffin tin in the oven and bake for 25 minutes, or until the muffins are golden-brown and firm to touch.
If you like these Keto Blueberry Muffins, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Keto Almond Flour Donuts – these amazing cinnamon donuts are baked in the oven and so delicious!
- Keto Blueberry And Raspberry Tart – this beautiful cake looks so impressive and tastes mouthwatering! Nobody will believe it’s low carb!
- Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte – this is a perfect way to satisfy your Starbucks craving!