This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you have a Starbucks craving but want to skip the drive thru, this Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte is where it is at! You can create a delicious latte at home that is just as good as what they whip up at Starbucks and, better yet, it is keto!
On a keto diet and craving Starbucks? Is a plain black coffee just not cutting for you? Are you looking for that warm pumpkin flavor that just screams fall? Well come take a peek at this delicious Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks Copycat). Make a homemade version of your favorite Starbucks fall treat in your own kitchen!
This sugar-free, low in carbs pumpkin spice latte is just as good as what you can expect from your favorite barista. It is so easy to make and tastes amazing. It brings together a variety of delicious flavors to pack a pumpkin-y punch! Fresh coffee, pumpkin puree, Swerve sweetener, pumpkin spice, and heavy cream come together for a low carb concoction that is pure bliss.
This recipe for Keto Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte is so easy to prepare you will not believe that you have been paying an arm and a leg at Starbucks. First, add heavy cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice, and Swerve sweetener to a small saucepan, heating to medium-high heat. Next, add in the hot coffee and whisk until smooth.
Last, but certainly not least, pour your pumpkin spice latte into a mug to serve. To really elevate this recipe, top your beverage with keto whipped cream and pumpkin spice. You will feel like you have a cafe in your kitchen!
Ready in five minutes, this Keto Starbucks Copycat Pumpkin Spice Latte is ready faster than you can get it from the drive thru. No need to bundle up and wait in line to enjoy a pumpkin spice latte. With this recipe you can enjoy your favorite Starbucks concoction at home in your pajamas. This recipe is so simple and easy to make you won’t even miss the Starbucks version. Better yet, this recipe is so low in carbs and keto friendly that you will have no guilt after enjoying one (or two). On a chilly morning, this pumpkin spice latte will warm you up and leave you smiling. Full of flavor without all the sugar, this Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte is not a recipe to miss!
Keto Pumpkin Spice Latte (Starbucks Copycat)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Add heavy cream, pumpkin puree, pumpkin spice and Swerve sweetener to a small saucepan. Heat over medium-high heat, whisking with a hand-held whisk, until hot (do not let it boil), then remove from heat.
- Add hot coffee and whisk until smooth.
- Pour in a mug and serve. If desired, top with keto whipped cream (see recipe) and pumpkin spice.
If you like this Keto pumpkin spice latte, you will also love these Keto recipes:
- Keto Fruit Tart – this beautiful dessert will be a hit at every party and it tastes amazing, nobody will believe it’s keto!
- Keto Ricotta Cake – a slice of this cake would go so well with a cup of keto pumpkin spice latte!
- Keto Candied Pecans – a holiday favorite in a keto version! Nobody can tell the difference between these and regular candied pecans!
- Keto Stuffing – this mouthwatering stuffing is made using cauliflower instead of bread! It tastes amazing and so good for you!
- Keto Green Bean Casserole – made from scratch and keto and gluten-free! This is the only green bean casserole recipe you’ll ever need!