This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Who can resist a delicious, cheesy biscuit? With these Keto Cheddar Biscuits, you don’t have to miss out on a dinner favorite just because you’re following a low carb eating plan!
Full of cheesy flavor and perfectly soft, nothing can match a Red Lobster cheddar bay biscuit… until now! Even better, this recipe is delicious and keto-friendly! That is right, Keto Cheddar Biscuits bring you the cheesy biscuit flavor you love without all the carbs.
No one would believe these delightful and scrumptious biscuits are low carb! One bite and any biscuit-lover will be totally obsessed… so obsessed, they won’t even miss the carbs!
No carb? No problem! Instead of using all-purpose flour, this recipe uses almond flour to avoid carbs and keep an amazing flavor. Add in some eggs, cheese, and butter and this recipe is a keto dream! Vegetarian and gluten-free, these Keto Cheddar Biscuits are unbelievable. One biscuit won’t be enough, you’ll want to enjoy them over and over again! Luckily, you can freeze or refrigerate these babies and enjoy them day after day.
These babies are so easy to make – they take only 5 minutes of prep time and 15 minutes of cook time. That is a total of only 20 minutes to whip up a batch of flavorful, cheesy Keto Cheddar Biscuits! Are you ready to get started? I know I am!
This recipe is ready in only four steps, so let’s get to it. Start by preheating your oven and lining a baking sheet with parchment paper. Next, whisk the eggs in a bowl and add in the Cheddar cheese, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder, and pepper. Mix all the ingredients together until combined. Using a large spoon, scoop the dough onto the baking sheet.
This recipe should make ten biscuits. Pop these delicious keto biscuits in the oven for fifteen minutes and that is all there is to this tasty recipe!
Quick and delicious, these Keto Cheddar Biscuits are sure to be a winner with any dinner. Nothing beats their flavor when they are warm and fresh! You won’t even miss the Red Lobster version once you give these cheesy biscuits a try!
Run, don’t walk, to your kitchen if you are craving keto-friendly bread and make a batch of these biscuits. The only regret you will have is that you didn’t make them sooner!
Keto Cheddar Biscuits (Red Lobster Copycat)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 450F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl with a fork, then add Cheddar cheese, melted butter, almond flour, baking powder, garlic powder and pepper. Mix with a fork until combined.
- Use a large spoon to scoop the dough onto a baking sheet, making 10 biscuits.
- Bake keto biscuits in the oven for 12 minutes.
If you like these Keto cheddar biscuits, you will also love these easy Keto recipes:
- 90 Second Keto Bread – this single serving keto bread is made in a mug in a microwave! It tastes amazing!
- Keto Cheese And Bacon Bread – cheese and bacon, need I say more? This keto bread is so full of flavor!
- Best Ever Keto Pancakes – yes, you can have pancakes for breakfast on a keto diet! These are amazing!
- Keto Butter Cookies – they taste like real cookies, you won’t believe they are keto! This is a must try!
- Keto Cheddar Chips – if you like cheddar biscuits, you are going to love these crunchy cheddar chips!