This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Keto biscuits anyone? Trust me – they are amazing! I like to serve them with eggs for breakfast or lunch, or alongside soup for dinner. This biscuit recipe is dairy-free, so it’s perfect for those who have dairy sensitivities!
Baked Keto Biscuits Recipe
Keto biscuits have become a staple in my diet when I am eating low carb. Letting go of carbs is oftentimes difficult. But, I have found that this biscuit recipe makes it easier. They can be made at home and they are simple to prepare!
Better yet- if you are someone who struggles with dairy and have been searching high and low for a dairy-free biscuit… then this keto recipe is for you!
In other keto biscuits you may come across, you might find the dough is full of cheese, milk, and butter but not this one. These are made with:
- Almond flour
- Coconut oil
That’s it! You only need 5 ingredients to make a whole batch of these keto baked goods.
This dairy-free keto biscuit recipe is quick and simple, perfect for when you need something on the go!
Want to make biscuits quicker? Consider baking a batch of your favorite biscuits in the air fryer!
How To Make Dairy-Free Biscuits
Before you start baking, make sure to preheat the oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
Add all of the ingredients needed to make the low-carb biscuits into a bowl and mix with a fork until well combined.
Divide the dough mixture into 12 parts. Roll each section into a ball and place them on the parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
Place the baking sheet in the preheated oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until the biscuits are cooked through.
Serve and enjoy!
- Make sure you buy almond flour, not almond meal. Using almond flour in the keto biscuits leaves you with a lighter biscuit and helps the dough combine evenly.
- Prefer a cheese biscuit? Try making a batch of my version of Red Lobster’s cheddar biscuits (keto-style)!
What To Serve With Baked Low-Carb Biscuits
I sometimes like to cut them in half and add a layer of cream cheese with some salmon lox and capers for a lighter breakfast.
You can also serve these keto biscuits with a dinner meal. I love to eat them alongside some fried chicken with cauliflower mash and green beans.
It’s the perfect low-carb meal!
More Low Carb Recipes
If you loved this recipe for keto biscuits, check out some of my other low-carb recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Keto Blueberry Pancakes
- Baked Keto Cinnamon Donuts
- Low-Carb Berry Fruit Tart
- Keto Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour
- Low-Carb Chocolate Brownies
Dairy-Free Keto Biscuits With Almond Flour
- 2 cups almond flour
- 2 eggs
- 1/3 cup coconut oil melted
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1/8 tsp salt
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Put all ingredients in a bowl and mix with a fork until well combined.
- Divide the mixture into 12 parts, roll each part into a ball and put on a parchment-paper-lined baking sheet.
- Put keto biscuits in the oven and bake for 12 minutes, or until cooked through.