This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Pancakes are a favorite in most families, but these Keto Blueberry Pancakes with Almond Flour really elevate a traditional favorite. These flapjacks may be low in carbs, but they are certainly not lacking in flavor!
Who knew you can take a breakfast staple like pancakes and make it keto-friendly? These delicious Low Carb Almond Flour Blueberry Pancakes are simply scrumptious but avoid the carbs associated with pancakes.
These pancakes are awesome. Packed with flavor and low in carbs, this recipe is so easy to prepare and so tasty. Using almond flour in place of all-purpose makes these blueberry pancakes a great option for not only a keto diet, but also those who are gluten-free, too!
Pancakes are one of my very favorite breakfast foods. What’s not to love? With a few tweaks you can enjoy pancakes without all the carbs and minus the gluten. This recipe for Almond Flour Pancakes with Blueberries is so simple but so delicious. If you have tried low-carb pancakes before, this recipe is about to change your life! These blueberry pancakes are easy to make and taste like a million bucks!
To make these fluffy, tender, and tasty Keto Blueberry Pancakes, whisk eggs in a bowl before adding in vanilla, Swerve, and milk. Mix these ingredients until combined then add in the almond flour and baking powder. Mix until combined then gently fold in the blueberries. Spray a non-stick frying pan or pancake griddle with a non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Ladle the blueberry pancake batter on the pan, making six small pancakes. Cook for three to four minutes until the bottom of your pancake is golden-brown, then flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook for another two minutes. See, this recipe is no more difficult than a standard pancake preparation… It may even be easier?
There is no reason to miss out on those warm, fluffy pancakes on Sunday morning because you are following a low carb eating plan. This recipe for Low-Carb Blueberry and Almond Flour Pancakes takes a classic breakfast and makes it healthy, lower in carbs, and keto-friendly. Whether you are gluten-free or not, you going to love these pancakes. The only big decision you have left to make is how many of these pancakes you are going to eat :)
Also, check these out:
Keto Blueberry Pancakes With Almond Flour
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Whisk the eggs in a bowl, then add vanilla, Swerve and milk and mix until combined. Add almond flour and baking powder and mix until combined. Stir in the blueberries.
- Spray a non-stick frying pan or pancake griddle with a non-stick cooking spray and heat over medium-high heat. Laddle the pancake batter on a frying pan, making 6 small pancakes.
- Cook for 3-4 minutes (or until the bottom is golden-brown and bubbles begin to form on top of the pancakes), then flip the pancakes over with a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes, or until the other side is golden-brown.
If you like these Keto blueberry pancakes, you will also love these easy recipes:
- Keto Blueberry Muffins – also made with almond flour, these muffins rise big and taste delicious!
- Keto Ricotta Breakfast Cake – if eating cake is your kind of breakfast, you will love this keto ricotta cake!
- Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – another keto pancake recipe, but this one is made with coconut flour instead of almond. And of course you can also add blueberries :)