Few things are as universally adored as bacon. This recipe for Instant Pot Bacon is all the goodness of stovetop bacon, but without the messy splatters!
Whether you love bacon with your eggs in the morning, on a sandwich at lunch, or atop a pizza for dinner, you are going to adore this Instant Pot Bacon recipe. Using the Instant Pot to cook bacon is awesome! Bacon is essential for so many meals and I have a mild obsession with my Instant Pot, so it was a natural thing to bring the two together 🙂
Using this method, you avoid the mess but still have perfectly cooked bacon every time. I love how crispy and delicious my bacon tastes using this method. I also love that it doesn’t leave a mess! No matter how much I love bacon, I do not love the cleanup. That cleanup is a thing of the past using my Instant Pot! This Instant Pot Bacon is every bit as delicious as bacon cooked on the stove minus that annoying splattering!
How To Cook Bacon In The Instant Pot
For Instant Pot Bacon, you’ll start but cutting your bacon in half and putting it in the instant pot in a single layer.
Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot and Cook your bacon slices for three minutes.
Flip them over using a spatula and cook for another two minutes, or until the desired crispness is achieved. After that, eat that bacon up! That is it. Easy and mess-free!
Your bacon is going to come out perfectly crisp. No matter how you plan to serve your bacon, this method for cooking will ensure you have great bacon every single time. It makes a great addition to pancakes or eggs. I love using bacon slices in a club sandwich or chopped up in a salad. There are so many possibilities with this savory, salty bacon! Using this Instant Pot Bacon recipe will make your meals even easier than before when it comes to preparing bacon. No need for skillets or griddles, pans of stovetops. Your Instant Pot is all you need!
Crispy and delicious, this Instant Pot Bacon is as tasty as it is simple, with a delicious flavor and less mess! You can also turn this cooked bacon into homemade bacon bits – just follow my food processor bacon bits recipe. And i you want to cook a huge batch of bacon at once as opposed to a few slices, also check out oven baked bacon recipe – super easy!
If you like Instant Pot bacon, you will also love these easy Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Burgers – no need to slave over the grill! These Instant Pot burgers are so juicy and tender! Top’em with bacon!
- Instant Pot Hot Dogs – best and easiest way to cook a huge batch of hot dogs for a party! Instant Pot will also keep them warm!
- Instant Pot Macaroni And Cheese – this is the king of all mac and cheese! Made with real gooey melted cheese, mouthwatering!
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs – these BBQ ribs are simply epic! I no longer order ribs in restaurants because the homemade ones in the Instant Pot are much better!
- Instant Pot Twice Baked Potatoes – made mouthwatering double baked potatoes in your Instant Pot – no oven needed! Bacon is a great addition to these 😉
Instant Pot Bacon
- 4 slices bacon
- Cut bacon slices in half and put in the Instant Pot in a single layer.
- Press the Saute button on the Instant Pot.
- Cook bacon slices for 3 minutes, then flip with a spatula and cook for another 2 minutes, or until desired crispness.