Always a crowd-pleaser, hot dogs are a party favorite! Instant Pot Hot Dogs are a great way to serve up enough hot dogs for your guest list, no matter how long it is!
Fourth of July picnic, a post ball-game celebration, birthday parties, family reunions… hot dogs are a party staple for so many gatherings. They are easier than ever for a crowd when you use your Instant Pot to cook hot dogs! Whether you are cooking for a family or the high school marching band, this recipe works! You can cook as many or as few hot dogs as you would like using this Instant Pot Hot Dogs recipe.
The best news? It only takes five minutes to cook your hot dogs using this method! When you are cooking for a crowd time is of the essence. Using your instant pot makes preparing hot dogs so fast! Your hot dogs will be ready to enjoy before a grill would have even heated up! You can’t beat that for speed.
You will not even believe how easy it is to make hot dogs using your instant pot. It might be the fastest instant pot recipe out there! All you do is put your hot dogs in your instant pot with some water. Close and seal the lid and press “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” and set the time to ZERO. Yes! You read that right! Zero! The hot dogs cook while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure. When it is done cooking, quick release the steam and that is all there is to it.
It is up to you how many hot dogs you want to cook using this Instant Pot Hot Dogs recipe. As long as they are below the “Max Fill” line of the instant pot, you are good to go! The amount of water stays at one cup no matter how many hot dogs you’re making and the cooking time will always be zero minutes on High pressure.
After cooking hot dogs using your instant pot, you’ll never want to boil them again! This recipe is fast and easy and requires only five minutes. This would be a great way to cook hot dogs for a hot dog bar with a variety of toppings! Chili, onions, cheese, salsa, peppers, mustard, relish – the options are endless!
With all the extra time you’ll have using this Instant Pot Hot Dogs recipe, you can enjoy your social gathering and actually socialize! Your guests will love the hot dogs and you’ll love how easy this recipe is to make.
If you like Instant Pot Hot Dogs, you will also love these easy Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Burgers – yes, you can make a big batch of burgers in your Instant Pot! They turn out super juicy and tender! Perfect for a crowd!
- Instant Pot Sausages – Italian sausage, Polish sausage, any kind of sausage links cook perfectly in the Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Whole Chicken – stick the whole chicken in the Instant Pot to make a home-style Rotisserie chicken!
- Instant Pot Ribs – once you try making these BBQ baby back ribs in the Instant Pot, you’ll never make them any other way! Truly fall-off-the-bone!
- Instant Pot Baked Potatoes – taste just like oven-baked and cook 3 times as fast!
Instant Pot Hot Dogs
- 8 hot dogs
- 1 cup water
- Put hot dogs and water in the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to ZERO minutes on High Pressure (the hot dogs will cook while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure).
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam.