These Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers are amazing! So full of flavor, these peppers are so addictive, you will keep reaching for more!
Unique and flavorful, these Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers make a perfect appetizer or side dish. If you are a fan of roasted bell peppers, you will also love these quicker and easier Instant Pot version!
These peppers are a flavor explosion! A combination of seasonings and red wine vinegar makes for a perfect preparation of these delicious peppers. They are so juicy and colorful your eyes will enjoy them as much as your mouth!
An added bonus, recipe could not be any easier. Would you believe me if I told you they are ready to enjoy in just ten minutes. Get ready for another exciting feature… these bell peppers are gluten-free, low-carb, keto friendly, vegan, and vegetarian. How is that for versatile?! Fast, easy, and mouthwatering, these Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers are the answer to what to serve when you want a recipe that meets every dietary need!
To make these beautiful Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers, you will cut your bell peppers lengthwise and remove and discard the seeds and stem. Cut the halves in half lengthwise again so each pepper is now in quarters. Add the water and bell peppers to the instant pot and close the lid, turning the valve to a sealing position. Press the “Pressure Cook” button and set your timer to three minutes on High pressure.
While your peppers are cooking, put the olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder, and Italian seasoning in a cup. Mix with a fork until combined. When your peppers are done cooking, quick release the steam and drain the peppers. Place the cooked bell peppers into a bowl and pour the olive oil and vinegar dressing over the top. Toss until the peppers are evenly coated with the dressing. You can serve these peppers warm or cold. They are delicious both ways!
Flavorful and colorful, these bell peppers will be a hit whether you serve them hot or cold. They make an amazing side dish but also work as a surprising appetizer! Serve these at a party and your guests won’t be able to get enough. With these delicious Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers, you’ll have a truly mouthwatering method for cooking up those beautiful bell peppers that look almost too pretty to eat. I did say almost…
If you like these Instant Pot Bell Peppers, you will also love these easy Instant Pot recipes:
- Instant Pot Peppers And Onions – another twist on the Instant Pot bell peppers 🙂
- Instant Pot Unstuffed Cabbage Roll Casserole – a lazy person’s version of stuffed cabbage rolls, just dump and go.
- Instant Pot Italian Sausages – just put them in the Instant Pot and press the button!
- Instant Pot Cherry Tomato Sauce – tomato sauce from scratch using fresh cherry tomatoes! Super quick and easy in the Instant Pot!
- Instant Pot Egg Roll In A Bowl – tastes like the egg roll without a wrapper! Perfect low-carb dinner!
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes – perfectly baked sweet potatoes, twice as fast as the oven!
Instant Pot Italian Bell Peppers
- Cut bell peppers in half lengthwise and remove and discard the seeds and stem. Cut the halves in half lengthwise again (so each red pepper is cut into quarters lengthwise).
- Add water and sliced bell peppers to the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 3 minutes on High pressure.
- While the bell peppers are cooking, put olive oil, red wine vinegar, salt, pepper, garlic powder and Italian seasoning in a cup and mix with a fork until combined.
- When it's done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Drain the peppers and put in a bowl.
- Pour the olive oil and vinegar dressing over the peppers and toss until the peppers are evenly coated with the dressing. Serve the Italian red peppers warm or cold.