This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
In this shrimp stir-fry, I used shrimps, portobello mushrooms, tri-color bell peppers and onions. These ingredients stir-fried together and seasoned with garlic, pepper and soy sauce make a very delicious meal!
Shrimp Stir-Fry Recipe With Mushrooms and Bell Peppers
Number of servings (yield): 4
- 1 lb cooked tail-off shrimp, thawed if frozen (or use tail-on shrimp, just remove the tails yourself)
- 1 lb portobello mushrooms, chopped
- 2 onions, chopped
- 3 bell peppers, chopped
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tbsp oil
- 3 tbsp soy sauce
- 1/8 tsp pepper
- Heat the oil in a non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add onions and mushrooms. Cook, stirring periodically, for 8 minutes.
- Add chopped peppers and stir. Cook, stirring periodically, for 4 minutes.
- Add shrimp, garlic, soy sauce and pepper and stir until combined. Cook, stirring periodically, for 3 minutes.
- Taste to see if it’s salty enough. If it needs more salt, add more soy sauce to taste.
- Remove the shrimp stir-fry from heat and serve.
Here are some pictures of the shrimp stir-fry ingredients:
The shrimp with the tails still on:
The shrimp after tails have been removed:
Onions for the shrimp stir-fry:
Mushrooms for the shrimp stir-fry:
Chopped bell peppers for the shrimp stir-fry. I used tri-color peppers – red, orange and yellow!
Enjoy this delicious shrimp stir-fry!