This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Cooking turkey bacon in the air fryer is so easy you’ll never go back to cooking it on the stove! This recipe uses no oil to fry the bacon and it still comes out so crisp and flavorful! Yum!
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
Do you love having bacon for breakfast but looking for something with a bit less fat, cholesterol, and calories? Why not try some turkey bacon instead!
Although you have to always be careful of portion size, turkey bacon is somewhat healthier than regular bacon when it comes to certain nutritional content.
For example, a 2-oz serving of turkey bacon has less calories than the same serving size of typical pork bacon. In addition, turkey bacon only has 14 grams of fat while pork bacon has 22 grams of fat per 2-oz serving.
If you are watching out for your cholesterol, then turkey bacon is the way to go because it contains lower amounts of “bad” fats. It is also less processed and has a lower glycemic index than pork bacon does.
This recipe also cooks so fast so its perfect for a hungry family or busy worker on the go!
How to Cook Turkey Bacon in the Air Fryer
This recipe is so easy and smells delicious! Just follow these simple steps and you’ll have turkey bacon on the table in no time!
First lightly spray the air fryer basket with some non-stick cooking oil spray just so the bacon doesn’t stick to the basket. Or you can brush it with some vegetable or olive oil.
Then place a few strips of bacon into the air fryer. Make sure to put them in a single layer so they don’t overlap. I used 3 pieces in my air fryer as that’s how many fit easily.
If you want to make more bacon, just do it in batches.
Then set the temperature of the air fryer to 375F for 8 minutes. Sit back and relax while the air fryer cooks.
When done, serve and enjoy your delicious turkey bacon!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
You can eat this bacon as is, or serve with some sides for a bigger meal! My family loves to eat bacon with some eggs for breakfast or brunch!
Here are some recipes to choose from for what to serve with turkey bacon:
- Baked Eggs In Portobello Mushrooms
- Scrambled Eggs With Green Onions
- Keto Eggs In A Nest With Spinach And Mushroom
- Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs
- Air Fryer Frozen Hashbrowns
Or you could always replace the bacon with turkey bacon in any of these recipes! They will still taste just as good!
- Egg Salad With Bacon
- Green Pea Salad With Bacon
- Keto Jalapeno Poppers With Bacon And Cream Cheese
- Keto Cheese Bread With Bacon
- Keto Bacon Cheddar Dip Recipe
Who doesn’t love some nice crispy bacon!
More Air Fryer Recipes
Did you like this turkey bacon air fryer recipe? Be sure to explore some of my other easy and yummy air fryer recipes.
Check out these ones below!
- Air Fryer Crescent Rolls
- Air Fryer Sausage And Peppers
- Air Fryer Frozen Breakfast Burritos
- Air Fryer Breakfast Sausage Links
- Air Fryer Frittata Omelette
Air Fryer Turkey Bacon
- Slices of turkey bacon
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First lightly spray the air fryer basket with your non-stick cooking spray or brush with some vegetable or olive oil.
- Place the strips of bacon in the air fryer. Do not overlap them.
- Set the temperature to 375F and cook time to 8 minutes.
- When done, serve and enjoy!