This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Eggs are one of my favorites ways to start the day. This low-carb recipe for Spinach Mushroom Eggs in a Nest is an amazing way to wake up!
Not much can beat a delicious egg recipe when it comes to breakfast. Eggs are easy to make, low in carbs, packed with protein, and so satisfying. With this recipe, prepare to enjoy one of your favorite breakfast ingredients in a whole new way! These Keto Eggs in a Nest with Spinach and Mushrooms are mouthwatering while taking only fifteen minutes to prepare.
Resting in nests of spinach and mushrooms, eggs really come to the forefront of this gluten-free, keto, paleo, vegetarian breakfast creation. It is full of flavorful goodness that no one would dare resist. Come on, I am talking feta cheese, garlic, spinach, eggs, mushrooms – what isn’t to love?! When you see how impressive this tasty little recipe is to look at, you’ll be shocked it came from your kitchen and not a fine dining brunch spot.
Cooked on the stove in just minutes, this recipe for Keto Eggs in a Nest is weekend winner. With just four easy steps, you will have a breakfast fit for royalty. Start by heating olive oil in a non-stick frying pan. Add in your mushrooms, cooking and stirring for until tender. Add in the remaining olive oil, minced garlic, and spinach. Continue to cook until the spinach is wilted.
Here is what really elevates this dish. Push the spinach and mushrooms to create six small pockets, these will be the nests for your eggs.
Crack an egg into each nest.
Sprinkle the feta on top.
Cover the pan with a lid, letting it cook for three minutes, or until the eggs achieve perfect doneness. Sprinkle some salt and pepper on these beauties and your eggs are ready to enjoy!
With these Spinach Mushroom Eggs in a Nest, you will be bouncing out of bed before your alarm. They are full of rich flavors and so incredibly amazing. Best of all, they are healthy! Who can turn down a combination so wonderful? Certainly not me! This recipe is so easy to make and so healthy that there is no reason to not enjoy it over and over again! It is sure to be a breakfast staple in your kitchen.
Also check these out:
Spinach Mushroom Eggs In A Nest (Keto)
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Heat 1 tbsp of olive oil in a large non-stick frying pan over medium-high heat. Add mushrooms and coo, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until tender.
- Add the remaining 1 tbsp of olive oil, minced garlic and spinach. Cook, stirring, for 2 minutes, or until spinach is wilted.
- Push the spinach and mushrooms with a spatula to create 6 pockets ("nests") for the eggs. Crack an egg into each nest. Sprinkle with feta cheese. Cover the pan with the lid.
- Cook, covered, for 3 minutes, or until the eggs are desired doneness. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
If you like these Spinach Mushroom Eggs In A Nest, you will also love these easy low-carb recipes:
- Mexican Scrambled Eggs – yum yum, scrambled with veggies, salsa and spices!
- Spinach Salmon Egg Skillet – beautiful keto brunch dish, epic presentation!
- Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs – spinach and feta is a classic combo and always great with eggs!
- How To Make Omelette Without Flipping It – if your omelettes always break and turn into a scramble, you need to read this :)