This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
I am living for brunch these days, anyone else? This decadent Keto Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake is a perfect main dish for your next Sunday morning!
Salmon for brunch? Yes, please! I am totally loving this unique dish. It looks so impressive (imagine serving it at a family gathering or brunch with friends!) but tastes even better. It is, quite simply, a perfect keto meal that takes very little preparation… just five minutes to be exact!
Yes, decadence in five minutes of preparation and twenty minutes of cooking. That means you have a fancy Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake on the table in just twenty-five minutes. Nothing could be easier or more delicious!
Another great thing about this recipe? It is gluten-free, keto, low in carbs, and paleo. Okay, that is actually FOUR great things… but you get my point. Serve this Keto Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake and you will meet the dietary needs of your guests while also delighting their tastebuds with a dish that they have surely never had before. Banish brunch boredom with this dish and stun your guests! They are sure to be thrilled when the see this on the table.
It is also simple to make, just three steps! Start by preheating your oven. Put your spinach, oil, and minced garlic into a non-stick baking pan and toss until the spinach is coated well with oil.
Put salmon fillets on the opposite sides of the pan on top of the spinach. Make two wells in the spinach between the salmon fillets and crack the egg into those wells.
Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for twenty minutes. The aromas of this dish will have your mouth watering as it cooks. When your dish is done cooking, sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste and your Keto Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake is ready to enjoy!
You can also make it ahead and divide it between meal prep containers! Imagine having this salmon egg and spinach lunch waiting for you in the fridge!
Whether you are looking for a dish that is great for entertaining or just looking to liven up your own brunch, look no further than this Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake. It is unique but tasty, playing on classic flavors in a new way. Delicious and impressive, you will fall in love with the combination of flavors and delightful presentation. Brunch is all the rage, so why not try something new and serve up this egg and salmon keto meal? It is sure to please!
Salmon Spinach and Eggs Bake
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Put the spinach, oil and minced garlic into a non-stick 9-inch round baking pan and toss until spinach is coated with oil. Put salmon fillets on the opposite sides of the pan on top of spinach. Make 2 wells in the spinach between salmon fillets and crack the eggs into those wells.
- Put the baking dish in the oven and bake for 20 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this Keto Salmon Spinach Egg Bake, you will also love these easy keto recipes:
- Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep – prep a week’s worth of keto lunches in 20 minutes! Life-changing!
- Keto Ricotta Bake – it’s so filling and yummy, it’s going to become your other favorite recipe for breakfast and brunch!
- Keto Coconut Flour Pancakes – these are amazing! Finally you can have delicious pancakes without all the carbs!
- Keto Candied Pecans – yes, these candied pecans have no sugar! Nobody can tell they are keto!
- Spinach Scrambled Eggs With Feta Cheese – this combo is so flavorful, another brunch favorite!