Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep Bowls
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Meal prep makes life so much easier! This recipe for Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep allows you to prep four amazing lunch bowls in just fifteen minutes!
Having meals ready to go is such a time-saver when you are busy but want to eat healthy. Full of flavor, this recipe is absolutely top-notch. With just a few simple ingredients, you have four bowls ready to go in your refrigerator. This Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep recipe is ready in minutes but full of delicious ingredients, Gluten-Free, Keto, and low in carbs. How can you beat that?
Something that can make meal prep a headache is how long it takes. Not the case with this recipe! The total time for this recipe is fifteen minutes. Fifteen minutes to make four lunches! That is it! The recipe uses only five ingredients and in three easy steps. Any time I can prepare four lunches in that amount of time I am a happy camper! Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep will soon be one of you favorite make-ahead dishes.
The fresh lettuce, tasty protein-rich turkey or beef, delicious cheddar cheese, and zesty salsa create an amazing Mexican meal prep when combined. I especially love that this recipe uses salsa, because who doesn’t love salsa? With this recipe for Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep, you can ensure a mouth-watering meal that will be ready whenever you need it. No more fast food or frozen meals for you!
To prepare this time-saving Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep, cook your ground beef or turkey in a large non-stick frying pan for five minutes or until completely cooked. Divide your cooked meat into four meal prep containers. Be sure to push all to one side of the container. Next, add in the salsa next to the cooked meat, followed by the shredded cheddar cheese next to the salsa. Finally, add the lettuce leaves next to the shredded cheese. This meal prep looks just as good as it tastes! Finish up by putting the meal prep container lids on. You can refrigerate these meal prep bowls for up to five days!
Next time you are craving some Mexican or want to quickly prepare four days worth of lunches, try out this delicious Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep. Eating Keto has never been easier when you have these mouth-watering taco salads waiting inside your fridge!
How To Make Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep Bowls
First, cook ground beef or turkey in a frying pan until cooked through, then divide between the meal prep bowls.
Add low-carb salsa to the meal prep bowls next to the meat.
Add shredded cheese to the meal prep bowls next to salsa.
Added lettuce to the remaining space in taco meal prep containers. You are done!
Keto Taco Salad Meal Prep
- 1 lb ground beef or turkey
- 8 oz shredded cheddar cheese
- 15 oz salsa
- 8 oz lettuce mix
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put ground beef in a large non-stick frying pan. Cook, stirring occasionally, for 5 minutes, or until cooked through. Drain extra fat. Add salt and pepper to taste.
- Divide cooked ground beef between 4 meal prep containers and push to one side of the container. Add salsa next to the ground beef. Add shredded cheese next to salsa. Add lettuce leaves next to shredded cheese.
- Close the meal prep containers and refrigerate for up to 5 days.
If you like these keto taco salad bowls, you will also like these other keto meal prep recipes:
- Keto Shrimp Fajitas Meal Prep – another Mexican favorite, so easy and flavorful!
- Keto Eggplant Pizzas – make a batch of these and refrigerate for weekly lunches.
- Keto Baked Meatballs – divide between meal prep containers and add some veggies for complete lunches!
- Egg Roll In A Bowl – Chinese takeout fakeout! Tastes like the eggroll without the wrapper! Super easy Keto favorite!
- Cauliflower Fried Rice – yum yum yum, satisfy your fried rice craving without the carbs! Add chicken or ground beef for more protein!
BROWSE ALL KETO RECIPES HERE >>
question – can this be done vegan or vegetarian? (It looks good…..)
For vegetarian, just skip the meat and add more veggies and sour cream. For vegan, use low-carb meat substitute and cheese substitute.
thanks – that’s great!