This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This Keto Salmon Salad is so smooth and so full of flavor you will be telling everyone you know to try it out!
I love salmon. Aside from being great for your health, it tastes amazing. This, however, is far from your usual salmon recipe. This Keto Salmon Salad can be made with fresh or canned salmon and is absolutely amazing.
If you’re following a keto diet, this recipe is one for you. Maybe you’re gluten-free? This recipe for Keto Salmon Salad is for you, too! Following a paleo diet? Yup. It works for you! Just want to eat great food? You’ll love this salad!
If you are wondering how one recipe can meet those dietary needs, look no further! This recipe uses just a few ingredients but is full on flavor. Combining rich salmon, protein-packed eggs, creamy mayo, and flavorful onion, this Keto Salmon Salad recipe is amazing as a main dish with some veggies on the side.
Not just a main dish, this salad is super versatile. It also makes an awesome picnic salad or a great filling in some romaine leaves to make salmon lettuce wraps!
To make this delicious salad, preheat your oven to 425F and line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put your salmon filets on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for fifteen minutes, or until cooked through. If you are using canned salmon, no need for baking! Just skip ahead to the next step in the recipe.
While your salmon cooks, put eggs in a pot, completely covering them with water. Bring to a boil and cook for twelve minutes, then remove the eggs and put them in a bowl filled with ice water. If you are an Instant Pot owner, take a shortcut and cook eggs in Instant Pot – it’s life-changing! While your salmon and eggs cook, finely chop your onion. After taking the salmon out of the oven, chop it into small pieces and put in a bowl. Peel the eggs once they have cooled and chop them into small pieces as well. After adding the eggs ot the bowl, add in the onions and egg. Add the mayo and mix until well combined. Last, add some salt and pepper to taste and your Keto Salmon Salad is ready to enjoy!
Maybe you are new to salmon or it is a favorite fish in your home, either way your mouth will be watering with one bite of this delicious Keto Salmon Salad. Versatile, smooth, and flavorful, this recipe is easy to make and a joy to try out.
Keto Salmon Salad
- 1 lb fresh salmon fillets or you can use canned
- 4 eggs
- 1 onion
- 1 cup mayo
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 425F. Line a baking sheet with parchment paper. Put salmon fillets on a baking sheet in a single layer and bake for 15 minutes, or until cooked through. (If you are using canned salmon, just skip this step).
- Meanwhile, put eggs in a pot and cover completely with water. Bring to boil and cook for 12 minutes, then remove the eggs and put in a bowl filled with ice water.
- While salmon and eggs are cooking, finely chop the onion.
- Chop the salmon into small pieces put in a bowl. Peel the eggs and chop into small pieces and add to salmon. Add the onions to salmon and egg. Add the mayo and mix until combined. Add salt and pepper to taste.
If you like this keto salmon salad, you will also love these easy keto salmon recipes:
- Keto Tuna Avocado Salad – this amazing tuna salad is using mashed avocado instead of mayo!
- Baked Keto Salmon With Creamy Garlic Sauce – the creamy garlic sauce makes it so addictive!
- Keto Salmon And Veggies In Foil – this is the easiest dinner ever! Wrap salmon and veggies in foil and bake in the oven (or grill)!
- Keto Smoked Salmon Cucumber Appetizer Bites – these cute little finger foods look so impressive and taste amazing! Perfect keto appetizer!
- Keto Smoked Salmon Dip – the bowl of this dip is scraped clean at every party!