This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This garlic Parmesan salmon and vegetables in foil will be your most favorite summer meal ever! Open the foil packet and your complete seafood dinner is served! Best of all, no cleanup!
These gorgeous salmon fillets are seasoned with fresh garlic and Parmesan cheese, served on a bed of green beans, topped with cherry tomatoes, parsley and fresh lemon slices – amazing! This meal is so colorful, so bright and fresh, and it looks so fancy and tastes amazing!
This beautiful seafood dinner only takes 5 minutes of prep and 25 minutes of hands-free cooking in the oven or on the grill! That’s the reason why I love cooking fish in foil packets! This is the easiest way of making fish – you don’t need to stand over the frying pan, you don’t need to wash anything, and the fish literally cooks itself!
Another awesome thing about this recipe is that it makes a complete meal. You don’t need to worry about the side dish or salad – everything is included inside this foil packet! Fish and vegetables cook together in foil, resulting in crispy yet tender green beans and succulent salmon, perfectly seasoned with garlic and Parmesan! Foil packets don’t let the fish dry out, so it’s so juicy! When the lemon slices are heated, they release lemon juice that flows directly onto the fish, enhancing its flavor even further – it doesn’t get better than that!
This salmon with vegetables in foil is super healthy! Amazing easy dinner that’s actually good for you – that surely is a keeper!
Feel free to be creative with the vegetables! I’m using green beans and cherry tomatoes, but you can use any other vegetables if you’d like, they’ll all be yummy! Also, you can use your favorite seasonings :)
How To Cook Salmon With Vegetables In Foil
Step 1: Put seasoned green beans on foil rectangle.
Step 2: Put salmon on top of green beans.
Step 3: Season the salmon with garlic and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese
Step 4: Add cherry tomato slices on top and sprinkle with more Parmesan.
Step 5: Add parsley on top
Step 6: Add lemon slices on top
Step 7: Wrap the foil around the salmon
Step 8: Cook the foil packets
Either bake them at 425F for 25 minutes, or grill on Medium-High for 10 minutes per side.
Open the foil packets and reveal the perfectly cooked garlic Parmesan salmon with vegetables! Amazing!
- 4 salmon fillets (1 lb total)
- 2 cups green beans, trimmed
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ bunch parsley, chopped
- ½ lemon, sliced
- ½ grated Parmesan cheese
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- ¼ tsp pepper
- Preheat the oven to 425F.
- Put 4 foil rectangles on the counter.
- In a bowl, toss the green beans with oil, ½ tsp salt and half of the minced garlic.
- Divide the green beans evenly between the foil packets and place in the center of each foil rectangle.
- Rub the salmon fillets with the remaining minced garlic and sprinkle with ½ tsp salt and ¼ tsp pepper.
- Put each salmon fillet on top of green beans on foil.
- Sprinkle the salmon with half of the Parmesan cheese.
- Put the cherry tomato slices on top of the salmon.
- Sprinkle the cherry tomatoes with remaining Parmesan cheese.
- Put the chopped parsley on top of the tomatoes.
- Put the lemon slices on top of the parsley.
- Close the foil packets like an envelope (first lift the longer sides and fold them overlapping over the fish, then lift the ends and fold them up, so the foil packet is completely closed).
- Put the foil packets on a baking sheet.
- Put in the oven and bake for 25 minutes.