This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This quick and easy recipe for air fryer bacon and eggs is amazing! You can have a complete breakfast that is filling, delicious, and ready to eat in just 6 minutes! It’s the perfect way to start your day.
Air Fryer Bacon and Eggs
Who doesn’t love bacon!?! And what goes better with bacon than eggs! Air fryer bacon and eggs are a delicious duo! A total breakfast cooking game changer with no pan needed, no flipping, and no mess to clean up! Bacon and eggs in the air fryer cook up like an omelet and are so easy to make.
All you have to do is whisk a couple of eggs, top with a few strips of bacon, put in the air fryer, and minutes later you’ve got perfectly cooked air fried bacon and eggs. Then get your cup of coffee and breakfast is served! It’s that simple. And if you’d like you can add a side of toast and potatoes O’Brien for an even heartier meal!
How to Cook Air Fryer Bacon and Eggs
You only need 4 ingredients and 6 minutes to make this recipe! How amazing is that!?! It could not get any easier to get a hearty delicious breakfast on the table on a busy weekday morning or lazy Sunday!
This is all you will need:
To begin, spray a pan that will fit in your air fryer with nonstick cooking spray and place it into the air fryer basket. A pie pan or round cake pan could work. You can also brush the pan on the inside with melted butter or vegetable oil if you prefer.
Next, crack 2 eggs into a large bowl and sprinkle with salt and pepper to season. Then whisk the eggs together.
Now, pour the whisked egg mixture into your pan in the air fryer basket. Then lay the sliced bacon strips flat on top of the eggs. I like to use about 3 to 4 slices of bacon and I don’t overlap the slices to ensure that the meat fully cooks.
Finally, put the basket into the air fryer to cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 6 minutes.
Then when the bacon and eggs are done, transfer them from the air fryer to your plate of choice and enjoy your yummy breakfast!
Air Fryer Bacon and Eggs Variations
It is really easy to customize this recipe. You can add almost anything to air fryer bacon and eggs. For example, you could add some diced bell peppers and onions like a denver omlete or add some spinach to add some greens. All you have to do is add whatever you’d like to the whisked eggs before pouring them into the pan and topping them with the bacon.
And if you would like to add some cheese you can either add it to the whisked eggs or remove the air fryer basket after 5 minutes of cooking, sprinkle the top of the bacon and eggs with your cheese of choice, and then put the basket back into the air fryer to finish cooking. The variations are endless!
What to Serve with Air Fried Bacon and Eggs
Bacon and eggs make a delicious stand-alone meal! But if you want you can easily add a side of potatoes, toast, or even pancakes to turn this meal into a full-blown breakfast or brunch! Here are some yummy recipe ideas to serve alongside air fryer bacon and eggs.
- Air Fried O’Brien Frozen Potatoes
- How To Toast Bagels In The Air Fryer
- Mixed Berry Smoothie With Almonds
- Frozen Hashbrowns In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Pancakes In the Air Fryer
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe you should totally check out some of my other fun and easy air fryer recipes! Here are a few of my latest tried and true favorites.
- Banana Oatmeal Cookies In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Popcorn Shrimp
- How To Make Frozen Latkes In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Pillsbury Refrigerated Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Filet Mignon In the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Bacon And Eggs
- 2 eggs
- 4 bacon strips
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray a pan that will fit inside your air fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray and then place it into the basket. You can also brush the pan on the inside with melted butter or vegetable oil if you like. A pie pan or round cake pan could work.
- Crack the eggs into a bowl, sprinkle with salt and pepper to season, and then whisk to combine. Now, pour the eggs into your pan in the air fryer basket. Then lay the bacon strips flat on top of the eggs.
- Put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 400°F for 6 minutes.
- When finished cooking, serve your perfectly cooked bacon and eggs on your plate of choice to enjoy!
- How To Make Frozen Ravioli In The Instant Pot
- Easy Baked Frittata
- Frozen Corn On The Cob In The Instant Pot
- Air Fried Bacon
- Air Fry Egg Bites
- Baking Blueberry Muffins In Air Fryer