This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Instant Pot frozen corn on the cob is so easy to cook and comes out delicious! All you need is your Instant Pot and you’ll have tender and juicy cooked corn on the cob in minutes. Bursting with flavor just like it tastes in the summer!
Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
Looking for a quick side for your family dinner? Try out this Instant Pot Frozen Corn on the cob!
I like to keep corn on the cob in my freezer so I have it on hand when I need it. This recipe works with frozen mini corn on the cob and full size frozen corn on the cob!
You can serve the corn right on the cob, or scrape it off to use in other recipes, such as enchiladas and casseroles.
The Instant Pot cooks the frozen corn perfectly in only a few minutes. All you need is some water and the frozen corn!
Health Benefits of Corn
Corn on the cob has many health benefits that you might not be familiar with. First of all, it is part of the whole grain family, but is naturally gluten-free. This is perfect for anyone who can’t digest wheat but still wants to have grains in their diet.
Furthermore, whole grains are beneficial for lowering your risk of heart disease, obesity, and type 2 diabetes. It is an important part of a well-balanced diet. Corn is also great for your digestion because it contains insoluble fiber, which does not get broken down in your gastrointestinal tract.
Corn also contains important ingredients such as B Vitamins, Vitamin A, Potassium, and antioxidants. Vitamins and minerals are essential for supporting our body’s health. Antioxidants are good because they help lower inflammation in the body.
How to Cook Frozen Corn on the Cob In The Instant Pot
This Instant Pot corn is so easy to make!
Just get your Instant Pot ready and 1 cup of water in addition to the frozen corn on the cob.
Step 1 is to add your corn on the cob in a single layer to the Instant Pot.
Next pour the water into the Instant Pot.
Close the lid and set the valve to the sealing position. Set the Instant Pot to Pressure Cook on High for 5 minutes.
When done cooking, release the steam using the Quick Release function. Wait for the pin to drop before opening the Instant Pot.
Remove corn to a platter and serve warm. Add on salt and butter if desired.
What to Serve with Instant Pot Corn on the Cob
There are so many great recipes to serve alongside this side dish! Here are some of my recommendations:
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Wings
- Pan Fried Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs – Easy and Simple!
- Instant Pot Meatloaf – How To Cook Meatloaf In A Pressure Cooker
- Instant Pot Chili With Ground Meat And Beans – Easy Dump Dinner!
- Instant Pot Eye Of Round Roast Beef
More Instant Pot Recipes
Did you enjoy this recipe for Instant Pot Frozen Corn? Be sure to check out my other Instant Pot recipes for quick weeknight meals or lunches. They are all so easy and delicious!
- Instant Pot Steamed Sugar Snap Peas
- Cubed Sweet Potatoes In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Instant Pot Frozen Spinach
Instant Pot Frozen Corn on the Cob
- 1 Cup Water
- Frozen corn on the cob
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Add frozen corn on the cob to the Instant Pot in a single layer
- Add 1 cup of water to the Instant pot
- Close the lid and set the valve to sealing position.
- Pressure cook on high for 5 minutes.
- Use the Quick Release function to release the steam. Wait until pin has dropped to open the Instant Pot.
- Remove corn to a plate and serve warm with salt and butter if desired.