This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Got a bag full of frozen veggies? Try cooking them in the Instant Pot! All you have to do is pick any bag of frozen veggies you like, dump it in the Instant Pot, and walk away. That’s it! Plus, these Instant Pot frozen vegetables work as a quick and healthy side dish to serve for dinner when you are on a time crunch.
Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
These Instant Pot frozen vegetables are amazing and work as such a great side dish for your dinner meal!
Not only do you save time, but the veggies come out perfectly tender every single time. All you have to do is just dump a bag of frozen mixed veggies (or whatever veggie you want honestly) into the Instant Pot, add a little bit of water (or broth) and the Instapot will cook it perfectly!
Best Frozen Veggies To Cook In The Instant Pot
For this specific recipe, I decided to use a bag of stir fry veggies but, as I previously mentioned, you can use whatever you like.
Here are some of my other go-to’s:
- Frozen spinach
- Baby carrots
- Frozen green beans
- Sweet baby corn
Don’t have an Instant Pot? Try cooking these frozen vegetables in the air fryer!
How To Make Frozen Vegetables In The Instant Pot
To make this quick and easy veggie side dish, add water and frozen vegetables to the Instant Pot.
Close the lid and turn the valve to a “Sealing” position.
Press the “Pressure Cook” or “Manual” button and set the time to 0 (ZERO) minutes (vegetables will cook just enough while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure).
When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam. Be very careful when doing these as you can easily burn yourself with the quick release of steam.
Drain the vegetables, sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste, and serve!
- If you are looking for something with a little more flavor, trying seasoning these veggies with some garlic and onion salt.
- For a bit of a kick, add a few dashes of cayenne pepper or paprika.
What To Serve With Instant Pot Vegetables
These Instant Pot veggies go great with so many different meals!
You can make a batch of boneless chicken thighs or BBQ chicken legs in the air fryer with some roasted potatoes and serve the veggies alongside that. Or, instead of chicken, try making this of eye of round roast beef in the instant pot!
Want to keep this vegetarian? Bake this healthy eggplant parmesan to serve with these instant pot frozen veggies and meal prep for the next few lunches and dinners if you’d like. It’s keto-friendly too!
More Instant Pot Recipes
If you loved this recipe for Instant Pot frozen vegetables, check out some of my other Instant Pot side dishes!
These are some of my go-to’s:
- Cooked Chickpeas In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Black Beans
- Frozen Spinach In The Instant Pot
- Instant Pot Red Kidney Beans Recipe
- Cooked Italian Red Bell Peppers In The Instant Pot
Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
- 1 lb frozen vegetables
- 1 cup water
- Salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Add water and frozen vegetables to the Instant Pot. Close the lid and turn the valve to a Sealing position. Press the "Pressure Cook" or "Manual" button and set the time to 0 (ZERO) minutes (vegetables will cook just enough while the Instant Pot is coming to pressure).
- When the Instant Pot is done cooking, quick release (QR) the steam.
- Drain the vegetables, sprinkle them with salt and pepper to taste and serve.