This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Looking to make a quick veggie side dish for dinner? Trying making these air fryer frozen vegetables to serve with your meal! In just 10 minutes, you’ll have a healthy (and low carb) helping of veggies that your whole family will love!
Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
If you have ever wondered, “Can I make frozen vegetables in the air fryer?” Then, this is for you! Buying them frozen saves so much food prep time.
No more cutting and chopping – just put them in the air fryer and dinner is served!
Not to mention the variety of different veggies you can pick. You can go for a frozen bag of mixed veggies like I did or you can go for a family favorite. It’s completely up to you!
This recipe takes just 10 minutes from start to finish – and you don’t have to dirty any pots and pans or worry about a hot dish in the microwave.
Plus, this air fryer is a pretty genius machine. It’s one of my favorite kitchen gadgets! Click here for the air fryer model I recommend. Keep reading and you’ll see how easy it is to make this recipe!
If you want to make an entire meal in the air fryer – and not just a side dish – I highly recommend this air fryer tortilla pizza recipe. It’s filling and cooks really fast!
Want to make some protein in the air fryer? Try these frozen breaded shrimp -they are perfect for snacking or lunch.
How To Make Frozen Vegetables In The Air Fryer
Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray. Any kind will work – just as long as it is non-stick.
Add the frozen vegetables to the air fryer and set the temperature to 400 degrees and the cooking time to 10 minutes.
Halfway through the cooking time, open the air fryer basket, sprinkle the vegetables with seasonings, and shake the basket. Put the basket back in the air fryer to finish cooking.
- Shake the air fryer basket halfway through. Shaking the basket is very important because it stirs the vegetables so that they cook evenly on all sides.
- Use different spices. If you want your vegetables to have a little spice to them, add some red pepper flakes.
- Keep an eye on the vegetables. Check the air fryer before the timer goes off to make sure your vegetables are cooking completely and not burning.
- This recipe works with almost any type of frozen vegetables. Try it with broccoli and cauliflower or green beans!
What To Serve With Frozen Veggies
I like to serve mixed vegetables with some sort of protein. These vegetables would taste amazing with some tender and juicy pork shoulder roast. I would also put a big bowl of golden air-fried tater tots on the table for a really filling meal!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this air fryer recipe for frozen veggies, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some of my current veggie go-to’s:
- Roasted Mushrooms In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Bacon Wrapped Asparagus
- Crispy Roasted Asparagus
- Air Fryer Broccoli
- Corn In The Cob In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Vegetables
- 1 lb frozen vegetables
- salt and pepper to taste
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add the frozen vegetables to the air fryer and set the temperature to 400F and the time to 10 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, open the air fryer basket, sprinkle the vegetables with seasonings and shake the basket. Put the basket back in the air fryer to finish cooking.