This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Super crispy on the outside and tender on the inside air fryer frozen waffle fries are delicious! They are so easy to make and come out perfectly golden brown every time ready to serve with your favorite dipping sauce and burger!
Air Fryer Frozen Waffle Fries
You are going to love making frozen waffle fries in the air fryer. They are basically the same as regular fries but more fun with a waffle shape and lots of crispy crunchy edges for dipping!
And this recipe is so easy with no oil or traditional deep fryer needed making it healthier too! All you need is a bag of frozen waffle fries and an air fryer! Then you just put the frozen fries in the air fryer and 12 minutes later you have hot ready to enjoy fries to serve! Not to mention, kids love the fun waffle shape.
How to Cook Frozen Waffle Fries in the Air Fryer
This recipe only requires a bag of frozen waffle fries! That’s it!
Then to make the fries, open the package and place them into the air fryer basket. The waffle fries must be frozen to properly cook. Thawed fries will not work. It’s also important not to overfill the air fryer with too many fries.
Next, put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 12 minutes. Then halfway through cooking remove the basket and shake it to toss the fries around. This will ensure even cooking and make the fries nice and crispy. Now, put the basket back into the air fryer and finish cooking.
When the waffle fries are done, remove them from the air fryer and serve hot right away!
Can I Use Any Brand of Frozen Waffle Fries?
Yes! Any brand of frozen waffle fries can be used! Just follow the directions below using the same time and temperature and your fries will come out perfect!
How to Store and Reheat Air Fried Frozen Waffle Fries
Air Fryer Frozen Waffle Fries will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days when stored in a container. To reheat, just put them in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium power or in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. If reheating in the oven you will want to flip them over halfway for even heating.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Frozen Waffle Fries
Freshly cooked hot waffle fries are fantastic alone, with a yummy burger, or with almost any meal! These are some of my favorite quick and easy dishes to serve them alongside.
- Easy Fried Catfish Nuggets
- Grilled Cheese Sandwich Air Fried
- Frozen Burgers in the Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
- Healthy Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe – Best Ever!
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
More Air Fryer Recipes
I love cooking in the air fryer! It’s quick, healthy, and takes little effort. So if you enjoyed these delicious air fryer frozen waffle fries, check out some of my other amazing air fryer recipes!
- French Toast in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Popcorn Chicken In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Refrigerated Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Tamales in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Okra
Air Fryer Frozen Waffle Fries
- 1 Package frozen waffle fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Place the frozen waffle fries in the air fryer basket. Try not to overfill the basket so the fries cook evenly.
- Put the basket into the air fryer. Now, set the temperature to 400°F and the timer for 12 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, take out the basket and shake it to toss the fries around so that that cook evenly. Now, return the basket to the air fryer and let the waffle fries finish cooking.
- When done cooking, remove the fries from the air fryer and serve immediately.
- Mini Quiche In The Air Fryer
- Roasted Zucchini In The Air Fryer
- How to Cook Frozen Pierogies in the Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Fries From Scratch
- Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Curly Fries In Air Fryer
- Sweet Potato Waffle Fries In Air Fryer
- Smiley Fries In Air Fryer