Frozen Chicken Fries In The Air Fryer
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you are looking for a fast and easy recipe that has all of the elements of comfort food, then you need to try these frozen chicken fries in the air fryer! They are perfectly crispy and delicious- a fan-favorite for sure!
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Fries
These frozen chicken fries in the air fryer are a real treat and the ultimate comfort food. They help to satisfy my fast food cravings whenever they start to come to a head!
I especially love how perfectly crispy they are able to get in the air fryer. There is nothing more disappointing than soggy chicken fries!
You can serve these fries up with other homemade fast-food favorites, or you could go the healthier route and choose some vegetable sides. Either way, these chicken fries are very satisfying and cooked to perfection.
My entire family loves them every time I make them!
How To Make Frozen Chicken Fries In The Air Fryer
Start to make these amazingly easy chicken fries by first spraying the fryer basket with nonstick cooking spray. This will guarantee that your fries will not end up getting stuck!
Then, arrange your fries in an even layer in the basket. Taking extra care that none are lying over the top of each other.
They need to be in a single layer in order to cook evenly and become crispy.
Cook the frozen fries at 400F for 8 minutes.
Flipping all of the fries over at the 4-minute mark so that they will crisp up on both sides.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Cooking Tips For Making Chicken Fries:
- Don’t defrost the fries first- Put them into the air fryer, completely frozen. If they start to thaw, they could begin to get mushy.
- If you are serving these to children, let them cool off for about 10 minutes before serving. They are very hot!
- If you want to make a large number of frozen chicken fries, cook them in batches. You don’t want to crowd them in the fryer since that will prevent them from getting crispy.
What To Serve With Crispy Air Fried Chicken Fries
There are all kinds of delicious things that you can serve with these frozen fries. They would be so flavorful and delicious served alongside a condiment, like this homemade BBQ sauce! Or, you could serve them with some crispy french fries for the ultimate fast food meal at home.
There are all kinds of tasty sides that you can serve these chicken fries with, depending on what you are craving. You could also choose a healthier route and serve them with a side of instant pot frozen vegetables to help your family get their greens in.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you enjoyed this recipe for chicken fries, you should try these other air fryer recipes. They are all so fast and easy, perfect for a quick lunch or dinner!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Boneless Chicken Thighs
- Air Fryer BBQ Chicken Legs
- Whole Cauliflower in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Fries
- 8 oz frozen chicken fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Spray the inside of the air fryer basket with a non-stick cooking spray.
- Add frozen chicken fries in the air fryer in a single layer.
- Cook frozen chicken fries in the air fryer at 400F for 8 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!