This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
So crunchy with each and every bite, you are going to love making these delicious frozen crinkle cut fries in air fryer! It’s so easy and the air fryer cooks them to hot crispy perfection in just a matter of minutes!
Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries In Air Fryer
Who doesn’t love a huge plate of crispy hot fries!?! They are so yummy with just ketchup or alongside a burger! It’s one of my favorite savory fried foods to treat myself. Yet, by cooking them in the air fryer it’s a tad bit healthier, but still so crunchy good without all the added oil!
These crinkle cut fries are similar to other fries except that they have a wavy fun shape! Which I find fantastic for dipping! Any sauce you choose just sits beautifully in the ridges! It’s so darn good.
And just like my regular air fryer frozen french fries these frozen crinkle cut fries are just as easy to make. You just put them in the air fryer, set the temperature to 400F, and 15 minutes later you’ve got ready to eat perfectly tender on the inside and crispy on the outside crinkle cut fries!
How to Air Fry Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
You only need a bag of frozen crinkle cut fries to make this simple recipe. And you can use any brand of fries you like. They all work!
To cook, open the package of frozen fries and put them into the air fryer basket. The fries must be totally frozen for them to properly cook. It’s also important not to crowd the basket with too many fries so that they cook evenly.
Next, put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 400 degrees Fahrenheit for 15 minutes. Then halfway through the cooking time at 8 minutes, remove the basket and shake it to toss the fries around. This will help them to both brown and cook more evenly making them nice and crispy. Now, put the basket back into the air fryer to finish cooking the fries.
Once the crinkle cut fries are done, remove them from the air fryer and serve hot right away!
Can I Use Any Brand of Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries?
Yes! Any brand of frozen crinkle cut fries will work! Just follow the directions below using the same time and temperature and your fries will come out perfect every time!
How to Store and Reheat Air Fried Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
Frozen crinkle cut fries in air fryer will keep in the fridge for up to 5 days when stored in a container. To reheat, just put them in the microwave for about 3 minutes on medium power or in the oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. If you choose to reheat them in the oven, you will need to flip the fries over halfway through cooking.
What to Serve with Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries In Air Fryer
Hot crunchy crinkle cut fries are amazing just on a plate with ketchup! But they are also just as delicious with almost any meal! Here are some of my favorites to serve them alongside.
- BBQ Chicken Wings In The Air Fryer
- How To Air Fry Ribeye Steak
- Frozen Burgers in the Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
- Instant Pot Baby Back Ribs
- Air Fryer Hot Dogs
More Air Fryer Recipes
Air frying is a great way to make cooking quick, easy, and healthy! So if you enjoyed these yummy frozen crinkle cut fries in air fryer, check out some of my other amazing air fryer recipes!
- Box Yellow Cake In The Air Fryer
- Frozen Shrimp Tempura In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Refrigerated Pillsbury Chocolate Chip Cookies
- Frozen Tamales in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- Frozen Mac And Cheese Bites In The Air Fryer
Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries In Air Fryer
- Frozen Crinkle Cut Fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Place the frozen crinkle cut fries in the air fryer basket.
- Put the air fryer basket into the air fryer. Now, set the temperature to 400°F and cook for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through the cooking time, remove the air fryer basket and shake it, so that the fries cook evenly. Then return the basket to the air fryer and let the fries finish cooking.
- When done, serve the crispy hot fries right away.
- Baked Chicken Drumsticks
- Easy Zucchini Pancakes Recipe
- How to Cook Frozen Pierogies in the Instant Pot
- Air Fryer Fries From Scratch
- Sweet Potato Fries In Air Fryer
- Curly Fries In Air Fryer
- Sweet Potato Waffle Fries In Air Fryer
- Smiley Fries In Air Fryer