This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Crispy on the outside and gooey cheesy good on the inside, these frozen mac and cheese bites in the air fryer are amazing! They make the perfect appetizer, side, or school after-school snack!
Air Fryer Frozen Mac and Cheese Bites
You are going to love these addictively good air fryer mac and cheese bites! They are like little bites of cheesy heaven and so easy to make. All you have to do is pop them into the air fryer to cook for 8 minutes and they come out perfectly crisp every time ready for you and your family to gobble up!
These air fyer frozen mac and cheese bites are delicious just as their cheesy crispy crunchy selves, but they are also the perfect size for dipping into a yummy sauce like my homemade bbq sauce or homemade thousand island dressing. Or better yet! How about dipping these cheesy bites into some hot sauce with my easy recipe for buffalo sauce!
How to Make Frozen Mac and Cheese Bites in the Air Fryer
This recipe only calls for one ingredient! And I’m sure you guessed it!?! You will need a box of frozen mac and cheese bites, which you can find at almost any grocery store. I used the Stouffer’s brand, but you can use any brand you like.
To make, just open the box and place the frozen mac and cheese bites into the air fryer basket in a single layer. Try not to put them on top of each other. You want them in a single flat layer, so that they will cook evenly.
Next, put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 390 degrees Fahrenheit for 8 minutes.
Then when the mac and cheese bites are done cooking, remove them from the air fryer and put them on your serving dish to enjoy.
Now you have perfectly cooked golden brown crispy goodness full of gooey cheese ready to eat!
How to Store Mac and Cheese Bites
These are so darn good you probably won’t have any leftovers! But if you do, air fried mac and cheese bites will keep in the fridge for up to a week when covered or stored in a container. I don’t suggest freezing them, but it is possible.
How to Reheat Air Fried Mac and Cheese Bites
To reheat leftover mac and cheese bites, just put them on a sheet pan in the oven or toaster oven at 350 degrees Fahrenheit for about 10 minutes. You can also reheat them in the microwave for about 3 minutes at medium power.
What to Serve with Air Fried Mac and Cheese Bites
These yummy frozen mac and cheese bites in the air fryer can be served on their own as an appetizer or snack, but also work really well as a side for burgers, fish, and more! These are some of my favorites to serve the bites alongside.
- Oven-Fried Crispy Baked Chicken
- Air Fryer Frozen White Castle Burgers
- Breaded Chicken Tenders in the Air Fryer
- How to Make Burgers in the Instant Pot
- Easy Tilapia Fish Sandwich
More Air Fryer Recipes
You can cook almost anything in the air fryer! So if you enjoyed this recipe be sure to check out some of my other amazing air fryer recipes!
- How to Make Breakfast Sausage Patties in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Jalapeno Poppers in the Air Fryer
- Homemade Breaded Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
- Frozen Crab Cakes in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Kiev
Air Fryer Frozen Mac And Cheese Bites
- Frozen Mac and Cheese Bites
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Lay the frozen mac and cheese bites in the air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Put the basket into the air fryer and cook at 390°F for 8 minutes.
- When done, remove the bites from the air fryer to enjoy!
- Gnocchi in the Instant Pot
- How to Make Cubed Sweet Potatoes in the Instant Pot
- Almond Flour Keto Biscuits
- Homemade Mac And Cheese In The Instant Pot
- Kraft Mac And Cheese In The Instant Pot