This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Apple cinnamon oatmeal muffins are a delicious and healthy way to start your day. These apple cinnamon muffins are perfect for breakfast or an on-the-go snack! They’re gluten-free and sugar-free as well!
Sugar-Free Oatmeal Apple Cinnamon Muffins
A lot of people think that muffins are unhealthy. But, did you know that apple cinnamon muffins can actually be healthy? This recipe for apple cinnamon muffins checks all of the boxes! It’s:
- Sugar-free from added sugar
They also have plenty of fiber for a nutritious breakfast or on-the-go snack. And, they’re not just good for your health – these apple muffin recipes taste great too!
My family goes nuts for these muffins. My kids like to eat it as an afterschool snack with some peanut butter while my husband is a big fan of eating these at work for a late breakfast or early work snack.
I’m just happy they love these healthy muffins while I can sneak in some fruit into their day!
Here is the list of ingredients you will need to make these warm delicious breakfast muffins:
- Baking powder
As far as apples go, I used a mixture of red and green apples but you can use whatever kind of apples you like!
How To Make Gluten-Free Apple Cinnamon Muffins With Oatmeal
These muffins are absolutely delicious and great for meal prep! Here is a quick step by step tutorial on how you can make them:
Start out by preheating the oven to 375F and line a muffin tin with 12 paper baking cups.
Mash the banana in a large bowl. Then, add the eggs and baking powder to the mashed banana and mix until everything is well combined.
Dice up the apples into very small pieces.
Add the diced apples, cinnamon, and oatmeal to the banana mixture. Mix everything together!
Evenly pour the batter between 12 muffin cups.
Bake the apple oatmeal muffins for 30 minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
- If the apples are not soft enough after 30 minutes, bake for an additional 10 minutes.
- Want to add different spices? Try adding in some apple spice instead of just plain cinnamon to get that apple pie flavor!
- These muffins are naturally sweetened with apples and bananas, so they are definitely not nearly as sweet as traditional muffins. If you like them to be sweeter, feel free to add 1/4 to 1/2 cup of sugar or honey to the batter.
What To Serve With Oatmeal Muffins
A lot of people think that apple cinnamon muffins are only good on their own. But, they’re actually great for more than just breakfast!
You can serve them alongside:
If you do plan to serve them at breakfast or brunch, I highly recommend making a refreshing smoothie like this strawberry yogurt one. This mixed berry and almond breakfast smoothie is also very delicious!
More Dessert Recipes
- Cranberry Sauce Muffins
- Keto Blueberry Muffins With Almond Flour
- Lemon Poppyseed Muffins
- Healthy Blueberry Oatmeal Muffins
- Easy Pumpkin Muffins
Healthy Apple Cinnamon Oatmeal Muffins
- 1 overripe banana
- 2 eggs
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 3 apples
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 1/2 cup oatmeal
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Preheat the oven to 375F. Line a muffin tin with 12 paper baking cups.
- Mash banana in a large bowl.
- Add the eggs and baking powder to the banana and mix until combined.
- Dice the apples into very small pieces.
- Add apples, cinnamon and oatmeal to the banana mixture. Mix everything until combined.
- Distribute the batter between 12 muffin cups.
- Bake the apple oatmeal muffins for 30 minutes. If the apples are not soft enough after 30 minutes, bake for an additional 10 minutes.