This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Just put frozen curly fries in the air fryer and it will cook them to perfection in minutes! Air fried curly fries are so delicious and easy to make in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Frozen Curly Fries
These curly fries come out unbelievably crunchy and are so good! Imagine biting into these mouthwatering frozen curly fries – delicious!
The air fryer is a great tool for cooking frozen curly fries! No need to heat up the oven, especially if its hot outside.
Just keep these in your freezer for when you are in the mood for some curly fries or need a quick snack for some hungry kids. You can have these fries ready to snack on in no time! Perfect as a side with a burger or hotdog or a snack for a movie night.
I used the Arby’s brand of curly fries but you can use whichever brand your local store carries.
How to Prepare Air Fryer Frozen Curly Fries
This recipe is so easy to prepare! All you need is a bag of any variety of frozen curly fries and your air fryer. That’s it!
First open the bag of frozen curly fries and add them to the basket of your air fryer.
Then set the temperature to 400F and time to 15 minutes.
About halfway through cooking or 7 minutes, remove the basket from the air fryer and give it a good shake.
This helps promote even browning on all the fries to make sure they are all getting nice and crispy!
Then return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
When done, pour the fries onto a serving plate and enjoy!
Don’t forget the condiments! I love using ketchup for my fries or you can use whatever you prefer.
- They will be very hot. Let cool slightly before serving to young children.
- No need to defrost these as they can be cooked right from the freezer!
- Serve with a condiment to dip them in such as ketchup or BBQ sauce.
- You could even try them out with my Best Ever Homemade Buffalo Sauce Recipe
What to Serve with Air Fried Curly Fries
Curly fries make a great appetizer to a meal or an after-school snack. But why not combine these with a delicious burger for a filling meal?
I have a variety of burgers to try out, from vegetarian to turkey! Check out this list below:
- Air Fryer Frozen Turkey Burgers
- Air Fryer Frozen Veggie Burgers
- Instant Pot Burgers Recipe
- Healthy Juicy Turkey Burgers Recipe – Best Ever!
- How To Make A Black Bean Cheeseburger – Easy Recipe
More Easy Air Fryer Recipes
Do you love using your air fryer to make simple recipes such as these curly fries? I have plenty of others just like this one for you to try out! Why not check out some of the below recipes:
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Okra
- Air Fryer Frozen Breadsticks
- Air Fryer Potatoes And Onions
- Frozen Popcorn Chicken In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
Air Fryer Frozen Curly Fries
- 1 Bag frozen curly fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Open the bag of curly fries and pour into the air fryer basket.
- Set temperature to 400F for 15 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, take out the basket and shake it well.
- Then return basket to the air fryer and let it continue cooking.
- When done, transfer to a plate or bowl and serve!