This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Are you craving french fries but want to eat something healthier? Just put some frozen zucchini fries in your air fryer and it will cook them to perfection! Air fried frozen zucchini fries are so delicious and simple to make in the air fryer!
Air Fryer Frozen Zucchini Fries
Imagine biting into these mouthwatering frozen zucchini fries – they are so yummy!
I love cooking frozen zucchini fries in the air fryer! It takes only minutes and you will have a great snack or side dish for dinner. Its perfect if you want to serve something that is a bit healthier than regular french fries!
Read on to learn more about zucchini and its health benefits!
All About Zucchini
Zucchini is a summer squash native to central American and Mexico! However, it has become incorporated into cuisines around the world for centuries. For instance, similar squash has been used in Italy since the 1600s, although the name “zucchini” was not used until the 1900s.
Did you know that zucchini is actually a fruit? Most people think of it as a vegetable and cook it as one! Unlike fall squash, this squash has a soft rind and cooks very fast. It can also be eaten raw!
Health Benefits of Zucchini
Zucchini has many great vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants ready for your health! Furthermore, this summer squash has a lot of fiber but a low calorie count. This makes it a great addition to a balanced diet.
How to Prepare Air Fryer Frozen Zucchini Fries
These frozen zucchini fries are so easy to prepare in the air fryer!
All you need is a bag of any brand zucchini fries. It is great to keep one in the freezer to have on hand in case you run out of other food or have some extra kids over that need a snack.
Open the bag of frozen fries and pour them into the air fryer basket.
Set the temperature to 400F for 12 minutes.
Halfway through cooking, at 6 minutes, take out the air fryer basket.
Give the basket a shake to toss up the zucchini fries. This will promote even browning on all sides and get the fries extra crispy!
Then return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
When done, pour the fries onto a plate and serve. Enjoy!
What to Serve with Air Fryer Zucchini Fries
These air fried zucchini fries are so delicious and can be served with many different entrees!
Or, you can serve them with some other appetizers if you are hosting a get together and want some fun finger foods. They would be great with a dipping sauce such as ketchup or sriracha mayo too!
- Air Fryer Frozen Cauliflower Veggie Tots
- Air Fryer Breaded Mushrooms Recipe
- Air Fryer Frozen Pizza Rolls
- Air Fryer Frozen Bagel Dogs
- Air Fryer Frozen Coconut Shrimp
More Air Fryer Recipes
I hope you enjoyed this easy frozen zucchini fry recipe! Are you looking for more air fryer recipes like this one? Look no further because I have plenty to choose from. Take a look at these below and give them a try! I know you will love them as much as I do!
- Air Fryer Diced Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen Shrimp Tempura
- Air Fryer Frozen Breaded Okra
- Homemade French Fries In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Yellow Summer Squash
Air Fryer Frozen Zucchini Fries
- Bag of Frozen Zucchini Fries
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Open your package of frozen zucchini fries and pour into the air fryer.
- Place the basket in the air fryer and set the temperature to 400F for 12 minutes.
- Halfway through cooking, or after 6 minutes, take out the basket. Give it a shake to toss around the fries.
- Return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
- When done, serve immediately with your favorite dipping sauce.
Looking for more zucchini recipes? Check these ones out!
- Frozen Zucchini Noodles In The Air Fryer
- Zucchini In The Instant Pot
- Healthy Sauteed Zucchini
- Zucchini Chips Baked In The Oven
- Zucchini Boats Stuffed with Ground Meat and Cheese