Air Fryer Frozen Hashbrown Patties
This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These frozen hashbrown patties in the air fryer are a great way to add a quick side to your meal! These hashbrowns will cook perfectly in the air fryer – so crispy and golden brown on the outside and tender inside.
The air fryer is the easiest way to cook hashbrowns of any kind. There is no added oil and no mess to clean up! Once you try cooking frozen hashbrown patties this way, you’ll be hooked!
I love to serve these as a side with some eggs for breakfast or brunch on the weekends for myself and my family. I love how easy they are to cook and tasty as well! Keep them in the freezer so you will have them on hand all the time.
Don’t forget the ketchup!
How to Cook Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties
First take the air fryer basket out of the air fryer and spray it with some non-stick cooking oil spray. This will keep the patties from sticking to the basket.
Then place the frozen patties in the basket in a single layer. I used 3 because that is how many fit in my air fryer.
Next return the basket to the air fryer and set the temperature to 400F for 11 minutes.
After 5 minutes, remove the basket and use a spatula to flip the patties over to the other side.
Return the basket to the air fryer and let it finish cooking.
Once done, remove carefully and enjoy!
Cooking Tips for Air Fried Hash Brown Patties
- Do not defrost before cooking. They can be cooked right from frozen!
- If serving to children, cut open before serving as they will be very hot.
- Use a condiment such as ketchup or hot sauce to add flavor and moisture.
What to Serve with Air Fried Hash Brown Patties
You can serve these on their own or enjoy with some additional sides for a more filling meal! I love eating these with some bacon and eggs. Smoked salmon and cream cheese would also be delicious!
Here are some of my recommended recipes to pair with the hash brown patties:
- Scrambled Eggs With Green Onions
- Spinach Feta Scrambled Eggs
- Air Fryer Bacon
- Sautéed Kale With Bacon
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for frozen hash brown patties made in the air fryer, you should try some of my other recipes!
These are some of my other favorite side dishes:
- Air Fryer Baby Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen Brussel Sprouts
- Zucchini and Mushrooms in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Acorn Squash Fries
- Air Fryer Frozen Tater Tots
Air Fryer Frozen Hash Brown Patties
- Frozen Hash Brown Patties
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- First spray the air fryer basket with non-stick cooking oil spray.
- Then place the patties in the basket in a single layer. I used 3.
- Place basket in air fryer and set temperature to 400F for 11 minutes.
- After 5 minutes, remove the basket and use a spatula to flip over the hash brown patties.
- Return basket to air fryer and let it finish cooking.
- When done, remove and enjoy!
- Air Fryer Baked Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes
- Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- Air Fryer Frozen French Fries
- Air Fryer Keto Zucchini Fries With No Breading
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!