This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
These air fryer sweet potatoes are amazing! Roasted to perfection in your air fryer, so easy, healthy and delicious!
These air fryer sweet potatoes are ready in less than 30 minutes thanks to the air fryer! They are crispy on the outside, tender on the inside and just melt in your mouth!
How To Make Roasted Sweet Potatoes In The Air Fryer
Cooking sweet potatoes in the air fryer is very easy! All you need to do is peel the sweet potatoes, cut them into chunks, toss with olive oil, put in the air fryer and cook for 25 minutes at 390F, shaking the basket halfway through. That’s it!
You can also brush these sweet potatoes with maple syrup and sprinkle with cinnamon before roasting – yum!
If you like these air fryer sweet potatoes, you will also like these other sweet potato recipes:
- Instant Pot Sweet Potatoes – if you own an air fryer, there is a good chance you also own an Instant Pot :) Now you’ll get to decide what to use to cook sweet potatoes!
- Sweet Potato Hashbrowns – a healthier version of traditional potato hashbrowns!
- Sweet Potato Breakfast Bowl – you’ll be wondering – “Why didn’t I think of that?” This is an amazing healthy breakfast, so unique and delicious!
- Instant Pot Sweet Potato Pie – yes, you can make traditional Southern sweet potato pie in the Instant Pot!
Air Fryer Roasted Sweet Potatoes
- 2 sweet potatoes
- 1 tbsp olive oil
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Peel the sweet potatoes and cut them into 1-inch chunks.
- Toss sweet potato chunks with olive oil and put in the air fryer basket.
- Cook sweet potatoes in the air fryer at 390F for 25 minutes, shaking halfway through.
Check out my other air fryer recipes:
- Air Fryer Chickpeas – these crunchy seasoned roasted chickpeas are going to be your favorite healthy snack!
- Air Fryer Butternut Squash – if you like sweet potatoes, I bet you like roasted butternut squash! So good!
- Air Fryer Roasted Cauliflower – perfectly roasted and browned, this is my favorite way of eating cauliflower!
- Air Fryer Eggplant – if you want to add more eggplant into your diet, this spicy garlic roasted eggplant is the best you’ll ever have!
- Air Fryer Quesadillas – they are so crispy with gooey melted cheese inside!