This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Quesadillas are a staple for me and these Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas are the best. Perfectly crispy every time, this dish is quick and delicious.
If you are looking for a fast, easy meal that everyone can enjoy look no further than this recipe for Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas. If you haven’t tried quesadillas in the Air Fryer, go plug that magical machine in now because you’re in for a treat. In the Air Fryer, these quesadillas come out perfect. A crispy and hot outside with an ooey, gooey cheesy inside… my mouth is definitely watering. Cheesy chicken quesadillas will definitely do that to the taste buds.
It can be tricky got get quesadillas done perfectly. Cook them in the microwave and they come out floppy. On the stovetop they end up too hard or the cheese doesn’t melt. It can be totally frustrating! Insert Air Fryer perfection. Using the air fryer is the trick to quesadilla perfection. These Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas always come out just right. No need to worry about cheese that doesn’t melt or tortillas that break apart. Nope, in the Air Fryer you can rest assured these will be absolutely amazing each and every time.
The best news is that this recipe couldn’t be any easier. All it takes is a few quick steps and you have Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas on your plate, hot and ready to enjoy. Start by brushing a tortilla with olive oil. Flip the tortilla so the olive oil on the bottom. Next, sprinkle half of each tortilla with some shredded cheese and chicken. Fold the tortillas in half so the filling is inside, placing them side by side in the Air Fryer basket. Place the metal rack that came with the Air Fryer on top of the quesadillas. Next, cook your chicken quesadillas in the Air Fryer at 375 degrees for four minutes. Flip those babies over and cook for another four minutes. Once you take the quesadillas out of the Air Fryer, cut them into wedges and serve.
These quesadillas make a great meal, but could also be great as a quick nibble for kids or a party. They bring an instant smile to any face. Best of all, they are so simple to make that you don’t need to spend all evening cooking. These Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas are so delicious, you’ll have everyone asking you how to make them!
How To Make Chicken Quesadillas In The Air Fryer: Step By Step Photos
Step 1: Brush 2 flour tortillas with oil
Step 2: Add the filling
Put the tortilla in the air fryer basket (oil side down). On half of the tortilla, sprinkle shredded cheese, then chopped chicken, and shredded cheese again.
Step 3: Fold the quesadilla
Step 4: Repeat with the second quesadilla and put it next to the first one as shown
Step 5: Cover with air fryer metal rack
Step 5: Air fry at 375F for 4 minutes
Step 6: Flip quesadillas over, then cook in air fryer for another 4 minutes
If you like these Air Fryer chicken quesadillas, you will also like these easy recipes:
- Air Fryer Meatballs – crispy on the outside, tender and juicy on the inside! Ready in just 20 minutes in your Air Fryer!
- Air Fryer Cauliflower – this roasted cauliflower is so crispy and amazing, you’ll love it!
- Air Fryer Eggplant – this spicy garlic eggplant is so delicious and crispy too!
- Buffalo Chicken Quesadillas – always a party hit! You can easily make this one in the air fryer too!
Air Fryer Chicken Quesadillas
- 2 flour tortillas fajita size
- 1/2 cup chopped cooked chicken
- 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 tsp olive oil
- Brush the tortilla with olive oil. Flip the tortillas so olive oil is on the bottom.
- Sprinkle half of each tortilla with some shredded cheese, top with chicken and then top with remaining shredded cheese.
- Fold the tortillas so the filling is inside, and place side by side in the air fryer basket.
- Place the metal rack that came with the air fryer on top of quesadillas.
- Cook chicken quesadillas in the air fryer at 375F for 4 minutes, then flip over the quesadillas and cook for another 4 minutes.
- Remove chicken quesadillas from the air fryer, slice into wedges and serve.