This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
This recipe for frozen breadsticks in the air fryer is so simple and you won’t have to turn on the oven. Air fried breadsticks are golden brown on the outside and soft and warm inside! Delicious!
Air Fryer Frozen Breadsticks
These breadsticks make a great accompaniment to almost any meal. Perfect for serving to hungry kids when you need another side at dinner. Or you could make them as appetizers for a get together with friends!
Keep these in the freezer so you have them on hand when the time comes! They cook in no time at all so you can have dinner ready and then pop these breadsticks in the air fryer while setting the table.
I used the New York Bakery brand, but you can use whatever variety you find at your local store. Just make sure they are not too big to fit in your air fryer.
How To Make Frozen Breadsticks In The Air Fryer
It’s really easy!
First, get your air fryer out and take out the basket. Pick out the frozen breadsticks you are using and remove from packaging. Any variety will work for this as long as they fit comfortably and do not overlap. I used 3 here because that is how many fit. If you need to make more, do them in batches.
Once you have placed your breadsticks in the air fryer basket, set the temperature to 370F and the time to 6 minutes.
When done, your breadsticks will be perfectly cooked on the outside and inside. Remove to a serving plate and enjoy warm.
You can serve them plain or with some butter on top!
- If serving to children, cut open the bread before serving to let it cool down slightly.
- No need to defrost these, you can put them in the air fryer frozen!
- Do not overlap or crowd the air fryer basket. Only use as many breadsticks as can fit easily.
What to Serve with Air Fryer Frozen Breadsticks
Here are some of my favorite recipes to pair with some fresh breadsticks:
- Instant Pot Lentil Soup With Spinach (Vegan)
- Instant Pot Pumpkin Soup Recipe (Cream Of Pumpkin)
- Lazy 5-Ingredient No-Boil Spinach Lasagna Recipe
- Easy Healthy Ground Turkey Lasagna Recipe
- Instant Pot Beef Brisket
- Ground Beef And Cabbage Casserole (Without Tomato Sauce)
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this recipe for frozen breadsticks, you might like these other air fryer recipes as well. These are some of my go-to recipes throughout the month for easy and fast snacks and meals!
- Air Fryer Frozen Onion Rings
- Homemade Pita Chips in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Crunchy Roasted Green Peas
- Air Fryer Frozen Sweet Potato Fries
- Frozen Salmon Power Bites in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Breadsticks
- Frozen Breadsticks
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Remove breadsticks from packaging and place in air fryer basket in a single layer.
- Set the temperature to 370F and the cook time to 6 minutes.
- Remove and serve warm!
See my other easy bread recipes!
- Air Fryer Pilsbury Biscuits
- Soft Homemade Bread Machine Dinner Rolls Recipe
- Easy Golden Fluffy Cornbread Recipe