This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
Cooking frozen meatballs has never been easier! Use this recipe to make air fryer frozen meatballs the next time you get a craving for spaghetti and meatballs.
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
Meatballs make some of the best dinners! You can easily make your own using whatever you have in the fridge or have a bag of frozen meatballs to quickly prepare a weeknight dinner using the air fryer.
In my personal opinion, making these frozen meatballs in the air fryer turned out amazing. They were cooked to perfection. Nice, golden brown on the outside with a meaty, juicy inside. So yum!
The best part is that you don’t even have to defrost them. Just pop them into the basket and let the air fryer do its thing.
Don’t like frozen meatballs? If you want to make meatballs from scratch, check out my homemade air fryer meatballs recipe They’re absolutely delicious and perfect for freezer meal prep.
How To Cook Frozen Meatballs In The Air Fryer
Cooking up a batch of meatballs for dinner has never been simpler. You can have them ready in two simple steps!
Start out by placing the frozen meatballs in the air fryer basket.
Cook frozen meatballs at 390F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
Serve and enjoy!
- Surprise your dinner guests by making these mozzarella-stuffed meatballs in advance and freezing them to air fryer for dinner!
- You can use any kind of frozen meatball you like. If you don’t like beef, swap them out for turkey or chicken meatballs instead.
What To Serve With Air Fried Meatballs
Depending on what kind of meatballs you decide to cook up, there are literally so many different recipes to make with them.
For instance, if you decide to go the Italian route, you can make some homemade meatballs subs (or hoagies) with the air-fried meatballs, tomato sauce, and a ton of shredded mozzarella cheese! You can also make a classic spaghetti and meatballs dish too!
To do something a bit unexpected, I will sometimes cook up some penne or rotini pasta and toss it with some of my homemade basil pesto sauce and serve the frozen meatballs on the side.
Hosting a dinner party? Make a batch of these air fryer frozen meatballs and serve them with a side of homemade bbq sauce as a dip. You can also coat the meatballs in the bbq sauce before serving them to your guests for a quick bite-sized appetizer.
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you loved this recipe for air ‘fried’ frozen meatballs, check out some of my other air fryer recipes!
These are some other recipes I love to make:
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Portobello Pizza In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Roasted Cherry Tomatoes
- Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs In The Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Meatballs
- 1.5 lb frozen cooked meatballs
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Put frozen meatballs in the air fryer basket.
- Cook frozen meatballs at 390F for 12 minutes, shaking the basket halfway through the cooking time.
- Air Fryer Italian Sausage
- Boneless Pork Chops In The Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts