This post may contain affiliate links (disclosure).
If you are looking for a fast and satisfying meal, this frozen chicken pot pie in the air fryer is the perfect recipe for you! It is delicious and comforting while only taking up a few minutes of your time to prepare.
Frozen Chicken Pot Pie In The Air Fryer
This frozen chicken pot pie in the air fryer recipe is one of my go-to’s. Not only is it so fast and easy to put together, it is also so comforting and cozy! Perfect for dinner after a long workday or a quick lunch on a chilly afternoon.
This is a people-pleasing dish that even your picky kids and husband can enjoy at the dinner table!
Using the air fryer helps to keep the pie crust nice and crisp, unlike the microwave that usually leaves it soggy. These pies come out perfectly cooked and only take a minute or two of your time to throw into the air fryer!
How To Make Frozen Chicken Pot Pie In The Air Fryer
Making this chicken pot pie in the air fryer is so fast and easy that anyone can do it!
All you have to do is first remove your frozen pie from the plastic packaging. Then, place your pie on a baking pan that fits in your air fryer. If you don’t have one, you can make a makeshift pan out of a few layers of foil.
Put the baking pan and pie into the fryer at 360F and cook for 20 minutes. This will create a perfectly cooked center and crust. But, if you want the crust to be crispy, cook it for 5 more minutes.
Remove from the fryer and allow to cook down for 10 to 15 minutes.
Serve hot and enjoy!
Tips For Making Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
- You can make any kind of savory pie in the air fryer using this recipe; it doesn’t have to specifically be a chicken pie.
- If you are serving this to children, make sure to break the pie open to cool down for 10 to 15 minutes to avoid burnt mouths!
- You can use this same method to create delicious frozen sweet pies! Just decrease the time slightly as berry pies take less time to cook through.
What To Serve With Chicken Pot Pie
This chicken pot pie makes a delicious and filling main course. It is so hearty, you could easily eat it all on its own, but I think that it is ten times better with aside!
Because this pie is so rich and creamy, I like to add a light side like cooked vegetables for a healthier option like these side dishes:
- Instant Pot Frozen Vegetables
- Frozen Stir fry Vegetables
- Air fryer Roasted Sugar Snap Peas
- Air Fryer Whole Cauliflower
Either way, you’ll love this chicken pot pie recipe!
More Air Fryer Recipes
If you liked this pot pie recipe, you should try some other air fryer recipes. They are all so fast and easy and taste like they were made fresh!
- Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Wings
- Frozen Chicken Nuggets in the Air Fryer
- Air Fryer Breaded Chicken Tenders
- Air fryer Boneless Pork Chops
- Frozen Pizza in the Air Fryer
Air Fryer Frozen Chicken Pot Pie
- 1 frozen chicken pot pie
Recommended Kitchen Tools (click the links below to see the items used to make this recipe)
- Remove frozen chicken pot pie from its packaging and put in a baking pan that fits inside the air fryer (if you don't have it, make one by folding several sheets of foil together).
- Put the baking pan with a pot pie in the air fryer basket.
- Cook frozen pot pie in the air fryer at 360F for 20 minutes.